Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even more alarming than Pearce’s stoopidity.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's getting a bit silly with Mitchell Pearce taking shots at the club. I get it, he was perhaps unfairly treated but at what point do you just move on and let it go? I don't keep up with the news but I haven't heard of the others who went to Newcastle saying much, if anything. It doesn't bother me what he has to say but I do think he is going to look foolish in the end.

Comment

Considering our avg home crowd last surpassed all Sydney clubs and the Naughts, his stoopidity rivals Rooster6 or whatever her name is
      Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Watson wont determin nothing he is jogging on the spot try scorer.
        Ponga is their only danger the rest suck.
        Napa time
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Someone do a banner. Anyone a sign writer?
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I do remember hearing Cooper Cronk respond to a question about whether he felt guilty about replacing our former half. He said something along the lines of "only one of us was being questioned on our talent."

Comment

Lets be honest here guys, Watson has been nothing more then average so far as the Knights no.6. He actually had a very bad game 1 for them, heaps of errors and bad defence. Game 2 he did okay.

Ponga is the one we really need to be worried about. He runs at the line with speed, does his little goose step, sucks in another defender and puts his next man through a hole. Works every time

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
                Considering our avg home crowd last surpassed all Sydney clubs and the Naughts, his stoopidity rivals Rooster6 or whatever her name is
                I'm so stoopid... I always thought Parramatta was in Sydney.

That's awesome though, Number 1 in Sydney!

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
                  Lets be honest here guys, Watson has been nothing more then average so far as the Knights no.6. He actually had a very bad game 1 for them, heaps of errors and bad defence. Game 2 he did okay.

Ponga is the one we really need to be worried about. He runs at the line with speed, does his little goose step, sucks in another defender and puts his next man through a hole. Works every time
                  The problem with Watson though, errors aside he is likely to be the dude who will score the matchwinning try if we drop our guard. He is like a drovers dog.

Comment

If Watson was such a great player he would still be at Easts. He isn't even close to Keary and that is why he is now with the Knights.

Comment

Originally posted by Goober Gronk View Post
                      If Watson was such a great player he would still be at Easts. He isn't even close to Keary and that is why he is now with the Knights.
                      Not suggesting that he is anywear near as good as Keary, Goober, but anyone who is alive in support is a danger and needs to be watched or taken out.

Even Luke Brooks who is average, scored the winning try against the Storm

Comment

Originally posted by The Coach View Post

Not suggesting that he is anywear near as good as Keary, Goober, but anyone who is alive in support is a danger and needs to be watched or taken out.

Even Luke Brooks who is average, scored the winning try against the Storm
                        Yes I agree Coach. The kid isn't going to die wondering if he could have done better.

Comment

Yes I agree Coach. The kid isn't going to die wondering if he could have done better.
                          Thanks and good work Goober.

You have made my starting 13 at Fullback.

Comment

Thanks and good work Goober.

You have made my starting 13 at Fullback.
                            Cheers Coach. I'd better start working on my fitness lol. I'm more like an impact forward at the moment unfortunately.

Comment

Cheers Coach. I'd better start working on my fitness lol. I'm more like an impact forward at the moment unfortunately.
                              Ahh, you need some boot camp pre fitness training there Goober.

But I like what I see. You are a bit of an all rounder, very agile with the posts and can cover a lot of ground quickly. Will name you on the bench until you get your match fitness up, then u can be my tackle busting and cleaning up fullback.

Cheers
                              The Coach

Comment

Ahh, you need some boot camp pre fitness training there Goober.

But I like what I see. You are a bit of an all rounder, very agile with the posts and can cover a lot of ground quickly. Will name you on the bench until you get your match fitness up, then u can be my tackle busting and cleaning up fullback.

Cheers
                                The Coach
                                Love it Coach. Count me in.

Comment

Working...
                                X