Roosters physical state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters physical state

Just something i noticed last night when the teams were coming out of the sheds.

Most Manly players looked powerful - as in their physical appearance. Big and ripped.
    Then Roosters came out looking bulky at best.
    Don't get me wrong, they are still big but a lot look like they are carrying excess body fat.

To me they look physically softer than the opposition which is not surprising considering we are getting outmuscled in every game.

Who is in charge of off-season training ?

Correct.....Game 1 was the clearest sign, Souffs were bulging out of their jerserys......our boys mostly looked flabby with the odd exception. (Perrett and Lopini - who surprise surprise are the fastest players of the ball in our side) Fitness on all levels is a big issue, from upper body strength to just basic endurance - most of the blokes are way off the pace, heads should role as it was the same last season as well.

Comment

There is no doubt that they aren't up with the top teams fitness-wise and it is affecting their ability to compete which has a trickle down effect with players making poor decisions and cutting corners in defence then expecting the next guy to cover their lazy fat arses.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Harry Harris was our trainer last year but has now gone to the bulldogs, Not sure who is doing it now.

Comment

Originally posted by vinscay View Post
          Harry Harris was our trainer last year but has now gone to the bulldogs, Not sure who is doing it now.
          WTF?Ronnie Palmer has been our [and SOO AND kANGAROO for most of]head trainer for 22 years!

Comment

Working...
          X