730 report Thursday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 730 report Thursday night

Bit of a clash of shows to watch on TV on Thursday night.

On ABC, 730 report has an investigation into JTs coke ring or the match preview on Nine or Fox?

There is always iView I suppose for later watching
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Which JT we talking about ? Be watching and cheering on the chooks anyway aint no second prize

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post
      Which JT we talking about ? Be watching and cheering on the chooks anyway aint no second prize
      John Tobin.

Comment

The real housewives of Beverley Hills is on 9Life at the same time as well. It's a tough one.

Comment

I will be watching ch9 because this far this season it has been impossible to watch any Roosters games on FTA (thanks to Fox being monopolistic @rseholes who buy up the footy then slam a $50/mo paywall on it).

Comment

well the game wont kick off till 7.54, so hopefully the JT story would have been shown by then, and you wont miss out on either !
            The actual preview is usually a waste of time anyway, they'll probably just have Joey with his monitor, they'll most likely have a talk to Sam Burgo seeing that he's not playing, then spend the rest of the time sucking up to the poor downtrodden rabbitohs up against those nasty mean roosters
            Last edited by Hawkeye; 04-11-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
              I will be watching ch9 because this far this season it has been impossible to watch any Roosters games on FTA (thanks to Fox being monopolistic @rseholes who buy up the footy then slam a $50/mo paywall on it).
              Fox did the same to everyone outside Aus wanting to watch it as well. They took it from international cable providers and its only available online now. The service is simply atrocious. Always buffering, blurry images and stop/starting. For $33 a month it’s a rip off. You are now forced to pay top dollar for a second rate service.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/rugby-lea...deeper/9642926

Comment

Clash averted. Phew. Must've been Wed night.
                  Can't trust Fox for their news reporting.
                  Thanks Adam.

Comment

6 pm friday night and 6pm sunday night games are a joke. How can that be a good time slot for tv or going to a ground to watch.

Comment

7.30 report is often good, but I didn't think this was one of their best.
                      They had footage of Proctor and Bromwich doing the business. Big deal. They had a meaningless interview with the stranger who'd offered them, his 'heroes', the cocaine. They went a bit tabloid.
                      Brought to you from the same kind of people who thought that MP should be kicked out of the game because they had footage of what he'd done to that poor little dog.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                        7.30 report is often good, but I didn't think this was one of their best.
                        They had footage of Proctor and Bromwich doing the business. Big deal. They had a meaningless interview with the stranger who'd offered them, his 'heroes', the cocaine. They went a bit tabloid.
                        Brought to you from the same kind of people who thought that MP should be kicked out of the game because they had footage of what he'd done to that poor little dog.
                        And the people who went after Matty Johns.

The footage seemed to be concerned with the play the ball crackdown too

Comment

I'm confused. Is that the show that's on tonight?

Comment

just3watch the3 b3loody3 footy everything else on catch up tv

Comment

The real John Tobin deserves to be in prison especially after short changing me at his newsagency - had him sign his Scanlon footy card after I purchased a big league and league week from him- (he was working on match day)- could have done him a favour if I went to the police - maybe his life of crime started at that point in time and I could have stopped it- perhaps ??

I am sure Tobin done time previously as well?? - this one will be a lengthier one though I suggest- Was Matt Sears also involved in this importation of cocaine or another one as I did hear he got 4 years in the big house??

Not many might know this but Tobin played one test for Papua New Guinea against France in 1977 in Port Moresby at Prop.
                              Last edited by King Salvo; 04-14-2018, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X