Possible new coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

mate, I can see why you are a fan of Robbo, you both talk a good game, you didn't give your opinion? you just COMMENTED on mine... that's gold. Spin Warnie would be proud of. And about the cattle... yes Trent had better cattle, but he failed to ROTATE or ADD THE NECESSARY CATTLE TO THE HERD. I'm talking about our forwards, who are way under par this year, we needed a new BIG ball playing prop and didn't get one. Poor planning in my opinion. If we win the comp this year with our current roster I will eat my words and be happy to do it, Cheers
    All good my friend.

I hope you enjoy the season.

Go Easts.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Arthur Kitanas leaves the rest of the field for dead.......
      Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
      What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
        Arthur Kitanas leaves the rest of the field for dead.......
        Only if Nick Kouparitsas is his asssistant.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post

So Robbo is 61%??? I wasn't aware, cheers.

And we have had 3 Minor Premierships, a top 2 finish, a year of shit and a GF win??? Against whom???

Less talent woManly, really???

Didn't Tooves take over from Dessy??? Who had developed that side and left them a well oiled machine, won 3 GFs under him.

Didn't Robbo take over from Smiffy??? We had missed the semis 2 straight seasons if I recall. We did recruit very well.

Seriously I have attached no GURU status to any coach. You need to chill, it aint a battle, we are after the same result mate.

Robbo is a better coach than Tooves. Your stats proved it.

I thank thee.

Backwards, I hate it when you come on here and beat us up with common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Only if Nick Kouparitsas is his asssistant.
            He has already been doing one on one's with Jake.

The proof is in the pudding or sandwich.....
            Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Surely we have to consider supercoach Mary McGregor. No one is as good as him for being March premiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Backwards, I hate it when you come on here and beat us up with common sense.
                I would love to take the credit mate but NoforkStKid gave me all the stats himself.

Friday 13th I believe.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Can the nrl ban warm ups on the field . The only time i want to see the teams is when they run out...

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                    Can the nrl ban warm ups on the field . The only time i want to see the teams is when they run out...
                    You got any spare time cigar?
                    You should apply to be the coach & then you could make the players warm up in the dressing sheds. Fence it off & call it the boneyard.
                    Blokes like Pigeon Powers, Luke Santos, Tim Mathews, Arthur Loveday, Horse, Neddy, Al Jarrod, Ziggy De Costa, Darrell Cribb & Ivan Milat could be your assistance's.

Comment

You got any spare time cigar?
                      You should apply to be the coach & then you could make the players warm up in the dressing sheds. Fence it off & call it the boneyard.
                      Blokes like Pigeon Powers, Luke Santos, Tim Mathews, Arthur Loveday, Horse, Neddy, Al Jarrod, Ziggy De Costa, Darrell Cribb & Ivan Milat could be your assistance's.
                      Ill make you wrestle coach youd feel right at home and you can room with mr t on away games hed like you.

Comment

Ill make you wrestle coach youd feel right at home and you can room with mr t on away games hed like you.
                        Squirrel gripper is one of your favorites isn't it?
                        Im happy to room with Arthur, Neddy & Ivan.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post

I would move both the Coaches Boxs and The Media Box into the Members Bar and each game would be a free for all, piss and drugs, feats of strength at 1/2 time and a disco ball, every party needs one.

Entertainment my friend. I'm doin it 70s baby. Flares, fur coats and glass coffee tables.

We would hit the dressing room post game and look worse than the farkin players.

Every single week.

Your always good for a laugh flogster, I enjoyed that one.

Comment

Squirrel gripper is one of your favorites isn't it?
                            Im happy to room with Arthur, Neddy & Ivan.
                            Full nelson with a double fishook is my go mickie lame whats your specialty?

Comment

Full nelson with a double fishook is my go mickie lame whats your specialty?
                              Did they do it?

Comment

Working...
                              X