The Fego disallowed try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stsae View Post
    Did anyone else think Cronkite kicked a 40-20 last night???

I swear it was very close maybe his foot was on the line as he didn't blow up or anything but the Poxtel commentators made zero mention of it. Usually that would've been a replay-a-thon.

Also Blockhead Roach is he a numbskull or what??? I loved him as a player but he comes out with some whack shit often.

He kept banging on about how bad the game was cos there were no tries scored but played in the defensive 80s where such scorelines weren't that uncommon.

Id have thought he would've loved that game just for the forward battle and nostalga.

The blocked toilet is my latest pet hate, the dipshit is as unprofessional as they come, all the while picking up a fat cheque.

I actually thought Cronk was just over the 40 but I'd have to watch it again

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
      Mid-air tackle is legal against attacking team.

It could have been a penalty for Maubs being collared before he caught the ball which denied him any chance of attacking/offloading after catching the ball. I bet that if Maubs had dropped the ball a penalty would have been awarded.
      Bingo. My complaint is that I reckon that is how the ref saw it and as such, he didnt ask the farking bunker to check if it was a tackle. He was like penalty for collaring a guy who didnt have the ball... PLAY ON... all I wanna know is whether the ball went backwards. Either Roosters get their penalty from right in front with minutes to go (sealing their victory), they get a try (sealing their victory) or a tackle gets called (after the fact - can you even do that if the ref has not called held?!?) and the Bullwogs fans dont destroy the stadium, release flares and spend the night in prison (yet).

My conspiracy theory is that somebody from Fox (with a footy brain - e.g. Matty Johns or something) has the authority to call the bunker and suggest that they review an onfield decision based on their observation. Not tell them, just suggest... that they might wanna consider whether a send-off would be appropriate for Latrell... or... that they might wanna consider a 3rd option where Maubs was tackled. All legit calls, but sometimes it feels a bit too much like somebody is staging such things in an attempt to improve the experience for spectators. Then again, reality is often less believable than fantasy.
      Last edited by ism22; 04-20-2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
        Eddie You can do much better
        Yeah, I know............... sorry.

I just don't like you.

Comment

Should have been a penalty to the Chooks, it was pretty obvious Aubbo was taken before he even caught the ball.
          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
            Learn the rules and stop wasting peoples time with ridiculous threads
            It's a legit thread Shandy.............

How about encouraging people to start threads and talking footy?

The rules are seemingly changing all the time, or at least the interpretations.....
            Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 04-21-2018, 01:49 AM.
            Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff974Ocxl4Q

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                Was no try.
                true but should have at least been a penalty to the Roosters.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
                  What makes me nervous for the game itself is that commentators, bunker or on field referees could not clearly see on the 12 or so replays that Morris had his hands on Aubusson before he had contact of the ball and in mid air.

Bottom line, very similar to Latrell however on both occasions the officials got the outcome wrong and all experts didn't pick up on it... That is the joke!!
                  whilst not a fan Rugby has gordon bray as commentator who is a qualified and former referee. He shuts down BS commentary because he knows and interprets rules.

i am staggered how few 1st grade players know the rules today.
                  When I played, far from elite ,levels, we were coached rules and many took the certificate to know rules better.

Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
                  X