No announcement yet.

Round 14: Sydney Roosters Vs Gold Coast Titans Discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually think we can win this if we improve another 20% on what they showed on Sat night.

I haven't tipped them since before we got beat by the Storm but I actually think we have a chance!

Either that or maybe it's just extremely optimistic thinking we can win. Either way I am going to tip them this week.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
      If Prince is on his game we will be embarrassed..........and well Cummins is the ref, a miracle would need to occur for us to win this one. Penalty count 7 - 2 against us, scoreline 32 - 10 Titans I would say.
      i think campbell is probably more a worry for us then prince, he can really cut us up.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
        Fark me, he's still swapping one useless yawnion reject for another on a weekly basis. And no Tansey to cover when he stuffs up, unless he comes in if Morbs is out injured.

Perhaps Fittler is thinking that Braith can cover at the back if it turns pear shaped. He did such a magnificant job last time - NOT.

Prince and Rogers will have a field day.

I swear Fittler is determined to win the spoon.

NC
        tansey for waqa

Comment

I have not seen what others have seen in Tansey...

Newtown standard for mine..

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
            I have not seen what others have seen in Tansey...

Newtown standard for mine..
            Which is still a few grades about Sonny and Sisa, who I reckon would be outperformed by kids in the Under 10s.

Anyone who saw the Titans play on Monday night would realise it will take a 200% improvement on our performance against Manly to have any hope of getting near them.

And despite all the pats on the back the Roosters gave themselves after last week's effort, it was still a 20 point loss against an average Manly side, who lost Jamie Lyon early in the game and so were down to 16 men.

NC
            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Carty had the Titans pumped for the clash with the Dragons (Top-of-the-table clash)..

It will be a lot different for the Titans this week..

Sure they should beat us, but it won't be easy for Carty get them up for this one...IMO..

Comment

Its another week, its another game....BRING IT ON....

Comment

I am predicting a soufs type thrashing. I can see it now, I will be driving on the highway listening to the radio and punching my steering wheel every 6 minutes while cars next to me look on in terror.

Comment

The Titans have had a history of struggling against the lower placed teams, and getting themselves up for a game that doesn't have a huge hype (as well as playing away from home). I think (along with their swine flu victims and injuries), we are as good a chance as any to win this week. Fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by JohnL View Post
                      Its another week, its another game....BRING IT ON....
                      It's another loss.

Comment

Mason is out

Comment

Unfortunatly, I predict we'll crash back to earth. I know that sounds strange when we have lost 4 in a row but we got slaughtered in the two games before last week and I'm worried the effort may drop off again. Prior to the last three games Manly were 12th, the Knights were about 6th when we played them (Now they are fourth) and the panthers were 8th. This is 16th v 3rd and we do not have a good record at Gosford

The margin may be decided by the refereeing when we lost to the knights we had so man penalties against us and got smashed.

I can't see us winning until possibly v the Sharks at home or v the warriors at home.

Comment

Originally posted by nicktherooster View Post
                            Unfortunatly, I predict we'll crash back to earth. I know that sounds strange when we have lost 4 in a row but we got slaughtered in the two games before last week and I'm worried the effort may drop off again. Prior to the last three games Manly were 12th, the Knights were about 6th when we played them (Now they are fourth) and the panthers were 8th. This is 16th v 3rd and we do not have a good record at Gosford

The margin may be decided by the refereeing when we lost to the knights we had so man penalties against us and got smashed.

I can't see us winning until possibly v the Sharks at home or v the warriors at home.
                            Maybe we can get the Roosters players to wear pig outfits.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
                              Maybe we can get the Roosters players to wear pig outfits.
                              They still wouldn't strike fear into the opposition, fat little porkers that they'd be.

Johnny Cartwright would be firing up the BBQ on the sideline, in anticipation of a pork roast.

NC
                              Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

yay Ben Cummins...biggest knob in the refs..

should be good though, heading up for it

Comment

Working...
                                X