Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FPN u had a good last 5 minutes, Terminate his contract.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FPN u had a good last 5 minutes, Terminate his contract.

Seriously the guy was still hungover im sure, 1 hit up in 32 minutes then comes to life in last 5 minutes.
    Im sure if any other player had let there team down they would work there ass off to make it up.

Id like to see him gone next year, if thats his mentality after the last 2 weeks we dont need him.

I thought he went ok and would love to see him run around in the RWB again next year.

Comment

A touch generous? More like the last 5 seconds. Why was he in the centres and on the wing in defence?

Comment

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
        I thought he went ok and would love to see him run around in the RWB again next year.
        Surely u cant be serious?? did u only watch the last 5 minutes?? he spent the whole game out in the centres.
        Sorry disagree massively

Comment

Originally posted by Spanner in the works View Post
          A touch generous? More like the last 5 seconds. Why was he in the centres and on the wing in defence?
          Thankyou, you watched the same game, i dont know im glad i wasnt the only one who noticed.

Comment

Nope, watched the whole game. Thought he went rather well with the oportunities he had. Good to see him back.

Comment

Ermmm.... I don't know how to respond to that?!? Surely you are taking the piss?

Comment

Nope, watched the whole game. Thought he went rather well with the oportunities he had. Good to see him back.
                See him back? what at the local pub??

Comment

Originally posted by The Fox View Post
                  See him back? what at the local pub??
                  If getting on the turps helps his game, then so be it!

Comment

What the? He did nothing. No defence except to finish off a tackle, zero hitups for over half an hour - I haven't seen a lazier performance in years.
                    Last edited by Spanner in the works; 08-20-2011, 10:42 PM. Reason: autocorrect

Comment

Originally posted by Spanner in the works View Post
                      Ermmm.... I don't know how to respond to that?!? Surely you are taking the piss?
                      I dont take the wee anymore. I dont want to get banned from ANOTHER forum for having a sense of humour!

Comment

Maybe he struggled with his fitness for his first game back?

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
                          He is not allowed excuses Geo... apparently he went like a busted.

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
                            Struggling with fitness after 2 weeks out AHAH, Bronx Goodwyn has been out for 4 months and made more hit ups and metres then FPN probably will in 3 games.
                            If he cant get his fitness up after 2 weeks then even more reason to kick him.

Comment

His last game was round 20... Going out getting drunk and his body type won't help his fitness either.

It's all guesswork though. You might be right and he's a lazy bastard but we'll see how he goes next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X