Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FPN u had a good last 5 minutes, Terminate his contract.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
    His last game was round 20... Going out getting drunk and his body type won't help his fitness either.

It's all guesswork though. You might be right and he's a lazy bastard but we'll see how he goes next week.
    AHHAH true well id prefer if he wasnt chosen, but im sure he will be, will bring him up again next week good or bad game.

Comment

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
      If getting on the turps helps his game, then so be it!
      What do you reckon Filthy, should he replace his his head with a couple of nip dispensers?

Comment

Originally posted by Spanner in the works View Post
        What the? He did nothing. No defence except to finish off a tackle, zero hitups for over half an hour - I haven't seen a lazier performance in years.
        I was at the game and I gotta agree....maybe it doesn't come up on telly but he was bludging on the wing for the majority of the time he was on. It seemed really weird at one stage where he did nothing for a long time...he was poor tonight

Comment

A touch generous? More like the last 5 seconds. Why was he in the centres and on the wing in defence?
          Maybe that's where the coach told him to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrawny View Post
            What do you reckon Filthy, should he replace his his head with a couple of nip dispensers?
            Dont be racist!

Comment

Bludged at left centre.
              Looked uninterested. Tried the tough-guy act on occasions.
              Last 5 seconds, went from zero to hero!

Comment

Did nothing pretty much most of his time on the field, no wonder he had the energy to score a try. We don't need him, the rest of our back rowers are far more talented, hard working and deserving of a fg spot. SKD had about the same work rate as FPN.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
                  You don't really think that do you?

Comment

You don't really think that do you?
                    I do.
                    It could be, as he's not played for a while.
                    Also, he's "Frank Paul the wrecking ball", has some size about him and might've been used there to stiffen the defence and bust tackles.

Comment

true but skd for one didnt do much better

Comment

He's been out injured too, and might not have been fully fit.

They'll both be better for the run.

Comment

Comment

Why not, coach Freier played Kurt Sorensen on the wing at my behest to stop the try scoring rot against us.

Comment

I do.
                              It could be, as he's not played for a while.
                              If he has no match fitness then play the lazy git in the reserves.

Also, he's "Frank Paul the wrecking ball", has some size about him and might've been used there to stiffen the defence and bust tackles.
                              Ahhh... He hasn't been Frank Paul the Wrecking Ball for quite some time. Not since last season. Did you see him stiffen the defence or bust tackles tonight? Did you watch the game? Have you watched him play any games this season? His defence is as strong as Soward's, while his tackle busting is non-existent.

Oh, by the way, Cordner has been injured for quite some time. See him disappear when he came back? How about Symonds when he came back? Or Tasi? Or Masoe? Not a ****ing chance. Did they get moved out to the centres or the wing? Nope. They were right in the middle of it putting in.
                              Last edited by Spanner in the works; 08-21-2011, 01:10 AM.

Comment

FPN has slipped behind Taka, Guerra and Cordner for me (was already behind MAubs too) - just doesn't get involved enough and is good for a couple of dumb errors a match.

Shape up or ship out.

Comment

Working...
                                X