SOO2 Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
    Stoked for Cordner, you just know that would've meant the world to him tonight.

Such a courageous leader.
    all heart no doubt, but looked like he stirred up that knee injury again, could barely walk during the post game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
      This is the first origin in Sydney I've missed in a long time and I'm not regretting it one bit.

It's cold as a motherf*****
      I bet you regret it now that they have won.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

heroic performance from the mighty blues in the past first teddy gets mom in melbourne now boyd tonight hopefully this is a sign of what is to come at club level.

Comment

Didn't Napa and Cordner go at each other. Early in the game Napa hit Cord's hard. Not long after Boyd got him a big shot in defence.
          They didn't really hold back on a club teammate, if anything made them hit that bit harder.

Comment

Originally posted by rozza View Post
            heroic performance from the mighty blues in the past first teddy gets mom in melbourne now boyd tonight hopefully this is a sign of what is to come at club level.
            I found Cook a pretty odd selection. Cant, say I noticed him doing much.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

I found Cook a pretty odd selection. Cant, say I noticed him doing much.
              Did you see origin 1?
              Few players star in every game.

Comment

Is Latrell still growing? He was standing next to Napa in one shot and he was at least as big. A person of that size and speed is very rare.

Comment

As a Queenslander, I don't worry too much about SOO, I can't suddenly turn around and hate Roosters players because they are NSW.
                  I was actually happy for Freddy to get a win.
                  I was thinking this morning that QLd may have our own Mitch Pearce in Ben Hunt - good club player but not up to SOO standard.
                  There's a reason why the young and idealistic become the old and cynical.
                  It's called experience.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyHarry View Post
                    As a Queenslander, I don't worry too much about SOO, I can't suddenly turn around and hate Roosters players because they are NSW.
                    I was actually happy for Freddy to get a win.
                    I was thinking this morning that QLd may have our own Mitch Pearce in Ben Hunt - good club player but not up to SOO standard.
                    I bet you “worried about it” when you were winning.

Comment

I was feeling pretty unwell last night, so bad I actually watched the circus, first time in years.
                      Only got two points.
                      Hunt is useless, and we gotta get Latrell more action at club level.

Comment

Was great to see Napa and Cords pumping each other lol.... Playing origin will do Latrell's confidence wonders, it will only turn him into even more of a beast!! Great showing from all of our boys, hope they all pull up well and ready for the Storm this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Did you see origin 1?
                          But Cook got MOTM for Origin 2, not 1? He has had a great season but I reckon it was Maloneys running that made the metres.

Comment

I bet you “worried about it” when you were winning.
                            no i didn't
                            There's a reason why the young and idealistic become the old and cynical.
                            It's called experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                              Is Latrell still growing? He was standing next to Napa in one shot and he was at least as big. A person of that size and speed is very rare.
                              I think he still is filling out. Hope he ends up like fit Inglis, and nt fat Inglis.

Comment

Did you see origin 1?
                                they tighten there marker and middle defence up
                                took away his opportunities, still went better then McCullough. He will be the kangaroos hooker for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X