SOO2 Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

But Cook got MOTM for Origin 2, not 1? He has had a great season but I reckon it was Maloneys running that made the metres.
    Wrong, & wrong Teddy got MOM in game 1, and Cords got it last night.

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

I think he still is filling out. Hope he ends up like fit Inglis, and nt fat Inglis.
      so long as he ends up like Inglis and not Craigie !

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
        Is Latrell still growing? He was standing next to Napa in one shot and he was at least as big. A person of that size and speed is very rare.
        My son played before Chooks v Knights last year on Good Friday in Newcastle , it was the time he was out and Robo had dropped him ... i was in the tunnel and i look around and Lattrell was standing right next to me , had a quick chat with him .. you dont realise how tall he is ! Pretty emposing as well and he's only 21!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Woodsta View Post

My son played before Chooks v Knights last year on Good Friday in Newcastle , it was the time he was out and Robo had dropped him ... i was in the tunnel and i look around and Lattrell was standing right next to me , had a quick chat with him .. you dont realise how tall he is ! Pretty emposing as well and he's only 21!!!
          He is massive.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

I found Cook a pretty odd selection. Cant, say I noticed him doing much.
            He ran for 160m combined in the 2 Origin games. How many seasons would it take our hooker to run 160m?

Comment

Originally posted by Woodsta View Post

He is not only big he has enormous natural strength like inglis has. He has ragdolled and man handled chambers who is a very strong man. The sky is the limit for Latrell and one can only imagine how good he will end up if he knuckles down as far as diet and exercise is concerned.

Comment

cook was sensational in both games, more obvious in the first but did a lot of work in the second.
                Tommy Turbo had a brilliant last 10 mins in defense

It was just icing on the cake seeing Chambers and Munster losing, two of the biggest dicks in the game
                Last edited by Kingbilly; 06-25-2018, 08:15 PM.
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Another good thing about NSW winning is that Cooper Cronk is absolutely positively no chance to be dragooned into playing game 3. He was probably no chance anyway, but if the series was on the line, and Qld halves were all injured this weekend of footy, who knows what might have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
                    A captains knock from Cordner.

Latrell n Teddy just wow.

Can you imagine the confidence these guys will bring back to the Roosters.....

Even Napa was great n brutal in a beaten team. Probably gets a rest but anyhow he is probably needing a rest anyway lol.

The confidence these guys will get in playing these Origin matches might reap rewards in the big games at the end of year....
                    But will the Roosters coach plus Friend and Cronk let them play this way? Sometimes Latrell doesn't see the ball for half the game. I often see Teddy calling for the ball and friend going the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

He is not only big he has enormous natural strength like inglis has. He has ragdolled and man handled chambers who is a very strong man. The sky is the limit for Latrell and one can only imagine how good he will end up if he knuckles down as far as diet and exercise is concerned.
                      Looks like Latrel vs Chambers... "round 3" on Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post

But will the Roosters coach plus Friend and Cronk let them play this way? Sometimes Latrell doesn't see the ball for half the game. I often see Teddy calling for the ball and friend going the other way.
                        Even the Blues struggled to give Latrell good ball.

Comment

Well done all the SOO boys.

Comment

Not just because the Blues won but imo SOO has been reinvigorated this year. Freddy has really pumped new life into the concept with his team selections and eccentricities. I have a lot of man love for Freddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrell View Post
                              Not just because the Blues won but imo SOO has been reinvigorated this year. Freddy has really pumped new life into the concept with his team selections and eccentricities. I have a lot of man love for Freddy.
                              Yeh but nah..
                              Ask any Queenslander and they don't care about Origin anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Even the Blues struggled to give Latrell good ball.
                                And when they did he either scored or looked dangerous.

He might be the most effective attacking player per touch I've ever seen - if there ever was such a stat. Something so often happens when he gets the ball - tries, linebreaks, offloads, punching a whole in the line, causing panic in the D.

The try he set up vs Penrith is the best example. The way he attracted multiple defenders and sent Toops away with the flick pass was truly freakish.

All the more reason to get him more ball.

Btw 10 years of this current form and better and he'll be the best centre of the modern era.

Comment

Working...
                                X