what is our forward pack going to look like on friday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

As usual... the pundits always talk up how massively disadvantaged our opponents are, when we have been stabbed by an even bigger sword.

- Other than Boyd Cordner (concussion from Origin due to farking Napa), Robbo has no concerns about the remaining Origin trio (Latrell, Tedesco and Napa) despite two of them playing through Origin with a back injury and an ankle injury.
    - SST and Tupou will be backing up after playing for Tonga
    - JWH is out after those stupid plane delays
    - Matterson will be out (concussion)
    - This leaves the Roosters in a significantly worse net position than the Storm so they can STFU and stop playing the victim
    dont forget manu getting suspended for literally nothing

Comment

sounds like Asofa-Solomona will play for the Storm on Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
        sounds like Asofa-Solomona will play for the Storm on Friday night.
        If that indeed is true than you’d think JWH must also play,otherwise Robbo is being to lenient with these guys..
        Theyre back in the country with thankfully no injuries,so get them out there for even 30-40 minutes to help the team..

Comment

Chris Smith won't be there... He has been granted an immediate release and has moved to the Dogs..
          https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/201...-the-bulldogs/

Comment

Originally posted by morley101 View Post
            Chris Smith won't be there... He has been granted an immediate release and has moved to the Dogs..
            https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/201...-the-bulldogs/
            Always thought he could have been a decent prospect.

Best wishes to the lad.

Also could mean we’re freeing up a top 30 spot for someone?
            Last edited by roostersrule2; 06-28-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
              If that indeed is true than you’d think JWH must also play,otherwise Robbo is being to lenient with these guys..
              Theyre back in the country with thankfully no injuries,so get them out there for even 30-40 minutes to help the team..
              For sure. I imagine that JWH is itching to play. I hope so anyway. The squad will be cut to 19 shortly so we’ll know more soon.

Comment

Robbo confirmed JWH will not play, he also was non committal about Latrell/Teddy/Napa, said they were improving after origin but wouldn't go as far as confirming they would play.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

For sure. I imagine that JWH is itching to play. I hope so anyway. The squad will be cut to 19 shortly so we’ll know more soon.
                  No JWH,I have a feeling Sitili might get his first game..

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post

dont forget manu getting suspended for literally nothing
                    Sorry about that, I have grown used to just accepting such things on a weekly basis haha

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post

I think you're missing the point. SOO is nothing but a disruption. Teams are disadvantaged and possibly finishing top four and winning a premiership may well be hindered because of having to represent your State or Country. Time and place for everything. Who do you support? NSW/QLD, Australia/NZ/England etc or the Roosters? Rep/Origin season should be as Bennett alluded to played in the month of June. Once it's over watch you can watch your team play with their full contingent (barring injuries/suspensions of course) and everything is back on a level playing field.
                      Roosters first then NSW & Australia.
                      Do you not like the Roosters having world class rep players?
                      Maybe a team like Manly or the Tigers might be a better optoion for you to follow since they have fark all rep players & have no chance of winning the comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                        Yeah but we are fans, not players.
                        You come second mate the players & the players aspirations & dreams come first.

Comment

Working...
                        X