Kiwis team still stuck in Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiwis team still stuck in Denver

the stupidity of this mid season test continues, due to electrical storms the Kiwi team is still currently stranded in Denver, they now won't arrive back in Sydney till Wednesday.

We should upgrade Isaac so that he can come back rested and ready to play (presuming that JWH is no chance).

No reports that Bennett and the Aus-based English players are stranded as well.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
      We should upgrade Isaac so that he can come back rested and ready to play (presuming that JWH is no chance).

No reports that Bennett and the Aus-based English players are stranded as well.
      England made it out before the storms hit.

Comment

Does anyone know if they travel business class? It make such a difference on long haul flights.

Comment

Buzz Rothfield just said JWH/Liu won't even be back in the country before we fly to Adelaide on Wednesday.

Comment

I am pretty sure Robison has already stated that our Kiwis will be rested due to the jet lag and flight
            Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

and its most likely happening again next year...

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                Buzz Rothfield just said JWH/Liu won't even be back in the country before we fly to Adelaide on Wednesday.
                They can catch a Thursday flight. I hope to see them on my flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

You’re speaking my language mate..

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
                    I am pretty sure Robison has already stated that our Kiwis will be rested due to the jet lag and flight
                    That was before Isaac was named 19th man. Isaac is supposed to play.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                      the stupidity of this mid season test continues, due to electrical storms the Kiwi team is still currently stranded in Denver, they now won't arrive back in Sydney till Wednesday.
                      The nrl don't give a crap about the premiership itself. They try and sell each game like it's TV entertainment, help taint results, and think people prefer rep games over the welfare of the club they support.
                      Greenbug/Beattie are the biggest problem our code currently faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Me too.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

im so sick of the self-serving nrl execs paying themselves mega bucks and only concerned with prancing on the world stage for rep games, completely ignoring the local domestic competition except when its managed by dubious refs to satisfy big sponsor betting!

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                            im so sick of the self-serving nrl execs paying themselves mega bucks and only concerned with prancing on the world stage for rep games, completely ignoring the local domestic competition except when its managed by dubious refs to satisfy big sponsor betting!
                            Gamble responsibly

Comment

Working...
                            X