10. Napa
    11. Rads
    12. Butcher
    13. Liu
    14. Collins
    15. Tets
    16. Baptiste
    17. Ikuvalu
    Yep, that's right Penner's, a winger on the bench. Again. Go figure.

Extended bench:

Tupouniua
    Momirovski
    Cornish
    Smith
    FPN
    JWH
    Last edited by Waylander; 06-26-2018, 05:10 PM. Reason: Added numbering

when Matto eventually returns... does he push Rads to the bench?
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

No way. Or at least I hope not.

Matto offers nothing in attack where as Radley is basically God. He needs to play 55-60+ min per game and he can only do that starting.

Comment

Screw Matto walking straight back into the side. He hasn’t earnt that right.

Comment

I'd be starting Ikavulu on the wing, Fergo to centre, Aubo to the bench and Tupouniua in place of Baptiste. As I've said before - Radley can play hooker if necessary. Or will Baptiste finally get to play more than 10 minutes (in total) in 240 minutes of football?
          "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
            I'd be starting Ikavulu on the wing, Fergo to centre, Aubo to the bench and Tupouniua in place of Baptiste. As I've said before - Radley can play hooker if necessary. Or will Baptiste finally get to play more than 10 minutes (in total) in 240 minutes of football?
            No chance Fergo to centre. Club only views him as a winger.
            Last edited by Thirteen; 06-27-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Melbourne have names a strong side with Nelson Asofa Solomona starting,interesting to see if he plays considering the NZ players haven’t even arrived home yet..
              JWH names on an extended bench,let’s see how it pans out.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                thanks for saving me time to write that.
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

no way that is the 17 that plays Friday night.

Comment

if we actually end up playing baptiste and ikivalu on the bench just wtf. i pray to god its not

Comment

I don't know why you would move Fergo to the centres. His strength is his carries from the back and if he's playing centres he's not going to do that. He also struggled defensively when we had him in the centres

Comment

Liu has taken matto spot as the right edge 2nd rower despite still wearing number 13. Radley is playing as our lock now and it's a better look for our team.
                        Radley and Cameron Murray from Souths are smaller, ball playing forwards in the middle of the field and are moving away from the lock just being an extra prop which is completely unnecessary. The outside backs do a lot of the hit ups early in the set in any case.
                        Ponga played lock in origin the other night and nearly won it for Qld despite never playing there before .
                        I think it's been a great initiative from Robbo and he deserves some credit for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                          I don't know why you would move Fergo to the centres. His strength is his carries from the back and if he's playing centres he's not going to do that. He also struggled defensively when we had him in the centres
                          Fergo has also made many mistakes whilst on the wing also. My reasoning for him to move to centre is with Manu out I don't see any points coming from Aubo (albeit he is defensively good so that can counteract a try not being scored) but I can't see the point of having a winger on the bench - just my thoughts.

Hopefully the Storm are decimated; (see attachment) This is a seriously tricky game but if we can steal this one I think it will be a good springboard for the rest of the year.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/24/...and-late-mail/
                          "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

If we win this i think we finish top 4, its a huge game for us

Comment

on NRL tonight they were saying the 2nd Kiwi flight had been grounded, its unclear whether they have even left the US yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X