Fuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who misses a ****ing kick from in front of the sticks !!

The same bloke who snots almost all of them from the sideline....
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Easy missed kicks has cost us 4 competition points.

We knew going into the year that it'd cost us.

Comment

you cant relly bag latrell over that

Comment

Gotta love can smith though. Puts Cronk to shame by so much.

latrell regardless of his %, I never feel confident with.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

i hate him, just for telling the refs to call a penalty correctly when they didnt know it

Comment

Cronk finds it harder without a human shield of blockers, surprise surprise. His field goal composure is the biggest myth.

The reason slotting them is tough is that you have to receive the ball + stop for 3 seconds to line it up (by which time defenders are up on you). If anybody stands in front of you it is a penalty, so you really are a sitting duck while you like it up (and can get hit badly because you are looking at the goals, not the defence coming up on you).

Storm and QLD... Cronk always got deep passes and players were instructed to form a human bubble around him. In another parallel universe called the real world, that is a textbook penalty because your whole team is in an offside position, shepherding the kicker (hence why nobody does it).

I dont wanna sound anti-Roosters but I actually had a little chuckle when he got charged down. Nyuk nyuk nyuk... see it is a lot harder without that bubble surrounding you mate!!!
              Last edited by ism22; 06-29-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                ??? You have someone else in mind ??

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post

i hate him, just for telling the refs to call a penalty correctly when they didnt know it
                  Still amazing that one player can manipulate an entire competition for years on end, love or hate, cannot deny he may be the GOAT.

Comment

Bloody frustrating. Dumb mistake after dumb mistake... they did every possible thing to lose that game and got what they deserved.
                    Having said that the whistle happy refs could have got Slater for not even being close to square to Ferguson in that last play- or 5 defenders who were a good 2 metres offside right in front of them......alas they wouldn’t have the nuts to blow a penalty in that situation. Easier to send Radley to the bin for the first penalty of the second half

Comment

Who else do you blame then?

I love the kid, but he should have got that.

Comment

Still amazing that one player can manipulate an entire competition for years on end, love or hate, cannot deny he may be the GOAT.
                        I cant stand the flog.......but you are right

Comment

all i am saying folks is he kicked one from the sideline which in fairness he shouldve missed and missed from in front which heshouldve got, i thought our effort was fantastic tonight given our depletion

Comment

all i am saying folks is he kicked one from the sideline which in fairness he shouldve missed and missed from in front which heshouldve got, i thought our effort was fantastic tonight given our depletion
                            Kickers are expected to make kicks from the sideline more often than not these days. They are not expected to miss from in front. That was lazy mentally from latrell.

sh!t happens though, and hopefully he will never miss from in front like that again.

Comment

im giving him a free pass this time , im disappointed we lost but the effort was tremendous from everyone

Comment

Working...
                              X