O'Sullivan may debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half time View Post

are you saying that 1 performance in a PNG game is the sole deciding factor in comparing both these young players?
    Did I say that mate? I just thought Lachlan Lam was higher in the pecking order. I dont watch much of the juniors so I was just hoping someone would share their knowledge instead of being abit of a cock

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
      Am I missing something, weird that Lachlan Lam is considered after O Sully.. I thought he played well in the PNG game
      Sully plays for NSW and Lam plays for QLD..
      So theyre not battling it out for a spot in the Origin Rep sides

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post
        Brendan O'Hagan played 6 and Kyle Flanagan 7. Flanagan had an unhappy night.
        Isn't he supposed to be the Sharks next superstar?

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Isn't he supposed to be the Sharks next superstar?
          apparently

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

Did I say that mate? I just thought Lachlan Lam was higher in the pecking order. I dont watch much of the juniors so I was just hoping someone would share their knowledge instead of being abit of a cock
            You didnt say it but you seemed to be implying that lammie was in front because he played well in the PNG game. Anyway, I agree with you that it would be good to hear from someone who has seen him play more than a couple of times as to what his strengths and weaknesses are in terms of a young half.

Comment

Originally posted by Half time View Post

You didnt say it but you seemed to be implying that lammie was in front because he played well in the PNG game. Anyway, I agree with you that it would be good to hear from someone who has seen him play more than a couple of times as to what his strengths and weaknesses are in terms of a young half.
              Definitely so!

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post
                Brendan O'Hagan played 6 and Kyle Flanagan 7. Flanagan had an unhappy night.
                Yeah, you’re right. The NRL site states that O’Sullivan played but in fact it was O’Hagan. So much for the vaunted NRL digital arm!
                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

From the NRL site

“Clifford's second came in almost identical fashion to his first, the Maroons half speeding past Roosters youngster Sean O'Sullivan from 10 metres out.”

Whoop.. Sorry Sean!
                  Shoulda known better since you were named in the Chooks squad. Thought he might’ve been overlooked for us.
                  Queensland may be missing Johnathan Thurston and friends like nothing else at senior level, but his Cowboys protégé Jake Clifford has spearheaded a drought-breaking 30-12 Maroons thumping of NSW in the under 20s State of Origin.
                  ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Lam is a ball playing 5/8, that likes to run the ball and can find a hole, Sully is a terrific halfback with every attribute, great defence, first class kicking game, can pass both sides and not afraid to take on the line, when he replaced Cornish at Wyong they won 4 from 6 with a draw, he didn’t play last game they were smashed. We do not need to buy anyone, the future is in good hands, I hope he does debut this weeked
                    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
                      Lam is a ball playing 5/8, that likes to run the ball and can find a hole, Sully is a terrific halfback with every attribute, great defence, first class kicking game, can pass both sides and not afraid to take on the line, when he replaced Cornish at Wyong they won 4 from 6 with a draw, he didn’t play last game they were smashed. We do not need to buy anyone, the future is in good hands, I hope he does debut this weeked
                      Great summation mate,I have the same thoughts after watching both of them play a few times..

I’m sure the people who haven’t seen them play will appreciate your insight on both players,especially Sully.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Still can't work out why we went so hard for Terry Hill all those years ago when he stated publicly that he never wanted to play for The Roosters. He should have paid us to wear our jersey. I wonder what Tezzzzaz's up to these days.
                        Sthteeling lobsthters in the hawkthsberry

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Sthteeling lobsthters in the hawkthsberry
                          You can take the boy out of Waterloo but you can't take the Waterloo out of the boy!

Comment

you can take the water out of the loo but you can't take the loo out of the water. I've always said that.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

The Titans are a good team...giving our players games off is courting disaster.
                              Like someone else posted here, give them days off training instead.

Our winning 6 of our last 8 games to make the top 4 is dreaming ...we'll need a miracle the way our games are refereed and the way our team plays at times.
                              I am sure the players wanted to play but supercoach thinks they should rest and come back refreshed for the run into the semi's. Teddy I can understand, but Latrell looked like he had his rest on Wednesday.

Comment

Lucky try on debut but a postive start to a promising future. Liked what I saw from him

Comment

Working...
                                X