No announcement yet.

Did Latrell play Origin 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because of his very quiet game he won't get an Aussie jersey this time, thats not a bad thing for him right now!

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
      because of his very quiet game he won't get an Aussie jersey this time, thats not a bad thing for him right now!
      I think they will pick him Meninga is a big fan.

Comment

to answer the initial poster ...i think he was there for pregame but dont recall him being onfield

Comment

Originally posted by Toots View Post

A world cup soccer player would have been proud of Billy's dive.
          Billy Slater was man of the match in the Croatia/England game.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

I would like to be as sure of winning lotto as I am that he will be in the Aussie side at the end of the season.

Comment

the only reason he won’t be in the kangaroos jersey is if GI is fit. If he’s out then Mitchell will play left centre

Comment

Originally posted by One Eyed Willy View Post
                the only reason he won’t be in the kangaroos jersey is if GI is fit. If he’s out then Mitchell will play left centre
                Latrell would have to have productive end to the season with the Roosters going deep into the finals, to get any where near the Australian team
                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Working...
                X