Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roosters are rumoured to be chasing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today the DT link the finish of Cronks contract with the end of exciting young Panther, Jarome Luai. Wouldn’t say no
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
      Today the DT link the finish of Cronks contract with the end of exciting young Panther, Jarome Luai. Wouldn’t say no
      Are we rumoured to get Laui?

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
        Are we rumoured to get Laui?
        Very loosely in the DT way..
        ”RIVAL clubs are lining up to speak to the player manager of Penrith’s boom halfback Jarome Luai. The St Mary’s junior had another blinder against the Sharks on Friday night. Interestingly, he is off contract at the same time as Cooper Cronk finishes up at the Roosters.”
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
          Very loosely in the DT way..
          ”RIVAL clubs are lining up to speak to the player manager of Penrith’s boom halfback Jarome Luai. The St Mary’s junior had another blinder against the Sharks on Friday night. Interestingly, he is off contract at the same time as Cooper Cronk finishes up at the Roosters.”
          Yeh true,typical DT fluff lol
          Thanks mate

Comment

I'd like to see us chase Kurt Mann. Very underrated. Can play halves or anywhere in the backs. Pretty sure he kicks goals and wouldn't cost much. Think he'd be a great signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
              I'd like to see us chase Kurt Mann. Very underrated. Can play halves or anywhere in the backs. Pretty sure he kicks goals and wouldn't cost much. Think he'd be a great signing.
              I totally agree.
              I know contracts dont mean much but is he contracted to the Dragons for next year is he off contract?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I totally agree.
                I know contracts dont mean much but is he contracted to the Dragons for next year is he off contract?
                No idea his contract situation. But surely the dragons don't want him. He gets about ten minutes a game. They will have to start paying James Graham's salary in full next year too.

Comment

Working...
                X