Ben Ikin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Ikin.

This guy only says negative things about our club, he never rates us. Brisbane and Melbourne are the only clubs he rates, every season's the same. 2013-15 was the same. He's so annoying.
    ​​​

Ha the look on his face when i met him shortly after 2013. Made it known i was a chooks fan and it was like Ned Flanders talking to Homer Simpson about cider.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
      This guy only says negative things about our club, he never rates us. Brisbane and Melbourne are the only clubs he rates, every season's the same. 2013-15 was the same. He's so annoying.
      ​​​
      So what? Some guys hate the Roosters. This guy is so obscure that it is pretty darn easy to ignore him.

Comment

Has to root Wayne Bennet’s daughter.

What goes around....

The worst player ever to play origin.

Little dork.

Comment

Funnily enough I don’t find him as unbearable this season as previously. Also, I have noticed he is hardly pro-Bennettt anymore. It’s pretty obvious he has come down on his mother in law’s side of the whole thing. Maybe that’s why he no longer grates me.

Comment

Ben who?
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

He began wearing glasses a few years back to gain credibility. But if you want really annoying ...listen to the way he says Cowboys ....The Kee ow boys !
              ..drives me mad !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                He began wearing glasses a few years back to gain credibility. But if you want really annoying ...listen to the way he says Cowboys ....The Kee ow boys !
                ..drives me mad !
                Hahahaha LMAO

Comment

Everybody dislikes the Roosters in the media except Fletch, Gus Warlorn, Freddy & Mark Gasnier.
                  They are all jealous & are all ignorant who have no idea how the whole salary cap & TPI's work.

Comment

I have found he gives it to us about negative issues, and praises us about positive issues. As far as media blokes go I he is far from my most disliked.
                    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Yvonne Sampson is another so called "expert" who I find annoying. A couple of weeks back she was going on about "souffs' easy draw and she was told that souffs had to play the Roosters she said something like souffs wouldn't be troubled by the Roosters. Do these people know anything about footy. Last night Billy Moore said souffs were the team to beat and that he didn't rate the Roosters, did he rate souffs before the season started??? Of course not. Anyone with half a brain can see what a quality team we are.

Comment

I will never understand why people get so offended by what people in the media say.

You all expect them to 100% blindly follow the roosters otherwise they hate us and are against us. It’s pretty funny but why even let it bother you.

Comment

We're still flying under the radar which I think is bloody great.

Let them keep talking up Souffs for now.

Comment

Yvonne Sampson is another so called "expert" who I find annoying. A couple of weeks back she was going on about "souffs' easy draw and she was told that souffs had to play the Roosters she said something like souffs wouldn't be troubled by the Roosters. Do these people know anything about footy. Last night Billy Moore said souffs were the team to beat and that he didn't rate the Roosters, did he rate souffs before the season started??? Of course not. Anyone with half a brain can see what a quality team we are.
                            Ben Ikin, Yvonne Sampson and Billy Moore are not the worst. I find the commentary teams much worse. Greg Alexander loves nothing more than criticizing roosters, calling our tries lucky, cheering on the opposition. But Fox is much better than Channel 9.

Comment

But you've said yourself more than once this year that we're crap haven't you Ray?

Comment

Working...
                              X