No announcement yet.

Ben Ikin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben iken is just a ****#n wanker. Who cares.

Comment

Nobody but nobody will ever beat Paul Kent for bloviating self-obsessed, self-important.

Comment

How boring would it be if the media were all fan bois and girls...

Much ado bout nuthin...
        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
          I will never understand why people get so offended by what people in the media say.

You all expect them to 100% blindly follow the roosters otherwise they hate us and are against us. It’s pretty funny but why even let it bother you.
          Too right, mystifies me how some worry about a media hack rating an opposition team. More cause to worry when the media influence refs or officials though... .
          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Take into context that Ikin is a Queenslander and he won’t seem so bad. He stacks up favourably compared to Tallis, Hodges, Parker, Lockyer, Lewis, Sailor and Walters.

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Too right, mystifies me how some worry about a media hack rating an opposition team. More cause to worry when the media influence refs or officials though... .
              We'll that's the concern isn't it? I've heard fox commentators a few years ago actually saying 'can we get a replay up there before they pack the scrum and hopefully they'll reverse that decision'
              Who's to say that clowns got $5k on that side or just plain hates the other mob?
              That wasn't an Easts game BTW.

Comment

I'll always remember Tony Iron targeting him at North Sydney Oval. Tore him to shreds.
                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                  Yvonne Sampson is another so called "expert" who I find annoying. A couple of weeks back she was going on about "souffs' easy draw and she was told that souffs had to play the Roosters she said something like souffs wouldn't be troubled by the Roosters. Do these people know anything about footy. Last night Billy Moore said souffs were the team to beat and that he didn't rate the Roosters, did he rate souffs before the season started??? Of course not. Anyone with half a brain can see what a quality team we are.
                  Is'nt Yvonne Sampson a rooster supporter?

Comment

Don’t mind Ikin, he is a little cuck looking bastard though and though he does try to portray a neutral he still has certain agendas amongst teams.

Comment

Working...
                    X