Origin Cords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origin Cords

Some are saying he is out this week with a calf that got a lot worse in the dead rubber. Suggestions it’’s 4/5 weeks.

Bleeeeed Blue....

Still can’t believe he played that 3rd game obviously wounded. Was probably going for player of the series and should have won it if it wasn’t for the charity medal for Bruce lee slater the ****wit

Comment

I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again fark origin
      Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

It’s the new Paul Gallen.

Comment

Hasn't looked fully fit in a long time. Doesn't train all week then turns up to play Origin. Why? Don't know how he was MOM in game 2 his missed tackle on Ponga nearly cost us the series.
          If he is OK to play Origin then he is OK to play for the people that pay his wages.

Comment

SEA EAGLES V ROOSTERS

Sunday 15th July, Lottoland, 4:10pm

Manly: Sea Eagles: 1 Tom Trbojevic, 2 Matthew Wright, 3 Moses Suli, 4 Brian Kelly, 5 Bradley Parker, 6 Thomas Wright, 7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c), 8 Addin Fonua-Blake, 9 Manase Fainu, 10 Martin Taupau, 11 Joel Thompson, 12 Shaun Lane, 13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange: 14 Trent Hodkinson, 15 Kelepi Tanginoa, 16 Frank Winterstein, 17 Taniela Paseka

Reserves: 18 Jorge Taufua, 20 Tevita Funa, 21 Toafofoa Sipley, 22 Lloyd Perrett

Players cut: To come

Late Mail: Trent Robinson has declared Cooper Cronk and Boyd Cordner fit to face Manly, however there is lingering doubt over the true fitness of the Roosters skipper.

Roosters: 1 James Tedesco, 2 Daniel Tupou, 3 Latrell Mitchell, 4 Joseph Manu, 5 Blake Ferguson, 6 Luke Keary, 7 Cooper Cronk, 8 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, 9 Jake Friend (c), 10 Siosiua Taukeiaho, 11 Boyd Cordner, 12 Victor Radley, 13 Isaac Liu

Interchange: 14 Ryan Matterson, 15 Zane Tetevano, 16 Mitchell Aubusson, 17 Kurt Baptiste

Reserves: 18 Nat Butcher, 19 Lindsay Collins, 20 Matthew Ikuvalu, 21 Sean O’Sullivan

From the DT, says it was updated an hour ago.

Comment

Apparently Robbo said in his presser a couple of hours ago that he is good to go. The plot thickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                Apparently Robbo said in his presser a couple of hours ago that he is good to go. The plot thickens.
                Robbo also said with a straight face that the O’sullivan try was definetly the correct decision lol

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  Some are saying he is out this week with a calf that got a lot worse in the dead rubber. Suggestions it’’s 4/5 weeks.

Bleeeeed Blue....
                  Who are these some are saying?

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
                    I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again fark origin
                    I like Origin, but **** playing an extra game when the series is decided.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Who are these some are saying?
                      Social media types but usually where there’s smoke there’s fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post
                        Hasn't looked fully fit in a long time. Doesn't train all week then turns up to play Origin. Why? Don't know how he was MOM in game 2 his missed tackle on Ponga nearly cost us the series.
                        If he is OK to play Origin then he is OK to play for the people that pay his wages.
                        Good question. NSW had the series won so what's left to achieve? Ego? I think Cordner's terrific but for the life of me I'll never understand this obsession some people have with the Origin series.

For mine it is nothing but a distraction and is so overrated it makes Braith Anasta an underrated player.

"Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Most people must enjoy origin cause it usually rates just behind the GF as the most watched event on tv. I love origin but yes it’s frustrating how it interrupts the season.

Of course Cords wanted to represent in game 3 despite it being a dead rubber. He’s the captain and it’s his team. We just have to get use to the fact that Boyd represents two teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            Most people must enjoy origin cause it usually rates just behind the GF as the most watched event on tv. I love origin but yes it’s frustrating how it interrupts the season.

Of course Cords wanted to represent in game 3 despite it being a dead rubber. He’s the captain and it’s his team. We just have to get use to the fact that Boyd represents two teams.
                            Plus he makes a packet.

Comment

This is from the Twitter Account 'NRL Physio'. He's been a very reliable source when it comes to injury news so far this season. Trent did sound pretty confident he was playing in the press conference though

"Word from @WackosWhispers Boyd Cordner will again sit out this wk for the Roosters. Cordner has been carrying a soleus (calf muscle) injury since Origin 2. One to watch, calf strains can easily linger & biggest predictor of future calf injury is previous injury to the same muscle"

Comment

Working...
                              X