Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post

He's been suspended twice so by that rule he can't win it
    Ah okay, I thought the Dally M was the only best and fairest award but I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
      Ah okay, I thought the Dally M was the only best and fairest award but I guess not.

Yeah I didn't realise either until they wrote about it in the paper a couple days ago

Comment

His try was awesome. I can’t believe the c9 commentators weren’t waxing-lyrical at the time. Imbeciles.
        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Like Vic support play, pushing up on the ball.
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
            Like Vic support play, pushing up on the ball.
            I loved the way he took that ball from cronk and gave Manu space to put Fergs away for a try . I'm sure that ball was for teddy but Radley wanted it and made something happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

I loved the way he took that ball from cronk and gave Manu space to put Fergs away for a try . I'm sure that ball was for teddy but Radley wanted it and made something happen.
              It was sensational the way he chimed in at speed and through that pass, great to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

I loved the way he swapped the ball to the other arm so he could fend off the fullback to score the first try. Such a natural footballer.

So many players don't do that - Toups comes to mind first.

Comment

Working...
                X