No announcement yet.

bring on the merge pretenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's not get too carried away yesterday was great to watch but Manly's defence was horrible to say the very least the Merge will be tough but they are vulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by rozza View Post
      Let's not get too carried away yesterday was great to watch but Manly's defence was horrible to say the very least the Merge will be tough but they are vulnerable.
      I was certain we would beat those pretenders before yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
        I am supremely confident that the NRL will assign Ben Cummins to this game. All other confidence I might have about the game evaporates as a result.
        Cummins is just one of their pawns. Unfortunatly there's plenty of other game managers willing to tow the nrl line. If we get an early lead, expect the usual caning like we copped against Manly. The one they blew against Collins was pathetic, but it lead to a try against us , so it had the desired result.

Comment

Let’s just get the 2 points and save ‘glorious’ for Round 22.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            Let’s just get the 2 points and save ‘glorious’ for Round 22.
            I never thought I would say this but since the diving I hate them more than Souffs.

Comment

lol Buzz Rothfield is on a crusade to get Matt Cecchin to ref the Dragons/Roosters game on sunday, would be happy with that because over recent years he has been ok to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I never thought I would say this but since the diving I hate them more than Souffs.
                JT I’m disappointed with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

JT I’m disappointed with you.
                  I’m more disappointed in myself.

Comment

Living in the Illawarra makes me hate them more than Souffs.

Their supporters are delusional, arrogant and Bandwagoners in the main. Also the biggest group of self entitled whiners you will ever hope to meet. The toofless ones are annoying and I hate them but the Dragons are in a special category....

Mary McGregor has one of those faces that you just want to punch....
                    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Wash your mouth out or hand back your Roosters Jersey.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

If we leak 24 points like we did against woManly, the merge will beat us.

Comment

Working...
                        X