No announcement yet.

Luke Brooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw his interview suggesting brinksmanship with the Tigpies and thought he could be a target. A goalkicking halfback is never a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
      I saw his interview suggesting brinksmanship with the Tigpies and thought he could be a target. A goalkicking halfback is never a bad thing.
      He kicks goals? Didnt know that.

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

He kicks goals? Didnt know that.
        I was thinking of Mitchell Moses.
        Last edited by Johnny73; 07-26-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Brooks is average. He won’t be anymore than that. We’re better than what he could offer. If SOS is that good at this stage, another year with Cronk will make him much better... then again he can go and join his bro in law at the gronkos and be a party dude.

Comment

**** no

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
              Oh hell no.

Mediocrity at its finest.

Lets not even allow this to be spun into a rumour by the media, it'll give me nightmares (no pun intended).
              couldn’t agree more. Many here whinged and moaned about our old halfback and his shortcomings. LB makes MP look like JT.
              Last edited by rented tracksuit; 07-26-2018, 10:10 PM.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Brooks ain't for Roosters .The search must go on

Comment

Please close this thread

Comment

One game and people think SOS is the future? Am I missing something and have we not learnt from previous examples? (E.g. hastings)

I understand that people love fairy tales but let's calm down.

Comment

sos game in the jnr origin was awsome
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

we must have some scam in place lam leaving with his dad to uk, osullivan signed with broncos, cronk retiring, ju ju wont come back! brooks is a very good half with a lot of energy

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

I was thinking of Mitchell Moses.
                          Nick will never entertain the idea of Mitchel Moses at the club after Moses agreeing to come a few years ago and then reneging. Brooks is a different story but still has the same manager as Moses so I don't know.
                          The Clearys are an odd bunch. Ivan got punted from the Panthers but we never got told why.
                          How old is Nathan 7? He lives with his mum and dad and wants to be coached by his Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
                            One game and people think SOS is the future? Am I missing something and have we not learnt from previous examples? (E.g. hastings)

I understand that people love fairy tales but let's calm down.
                            We are always learning and every situation is different however, SOS had a very good first ever game at this level if that’s what you’re missing. That doesn’t mean much though because look at Cornish? Had a very good game last year and then disappeared. With that said I don’t feel that Brooks is any better or will be any better than if we kept SOS under the guidance of Cronk for another year and hope it turns out well for the club. That’s no fairytale.

Comment

I know he plays for an average team but in all the seasons Brooks has been around (to fulfill his potential that so many saw in him) i have never seen a game and thought, wow i want this guy at the roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                                I know he plays for an average team but in all the seasons Brooks has been around (to fulfill his potential that so many saw in him) i have never seen a game and thought, wow i want this guy at the roosters.
                                But I can say I definitely wanted James Tedesco.

Comment

Working...
                                X