Ceccin to quit at end of this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceccin to quit at end of this season

That would be right. About the one decent, fair ref we have and he's gone.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/08/03/...-ricky-stuart/

He was a good ref. But clearly he gives a damn about what people think of him - a quality not shared by Cummins and the Badgers, who are happy to obey orders and agendas dictated by Archer and Greenberg, and probably thrive on negative attention, like true sociopaths....

The Archer/Sutton ref "mafia" now will have no dissent in the ranks. Checcin was the pick of the current bad batch of referees, but has been ostrisised by the hierarchy. Dumb move...

Comment

Hadley claimed on radio that G.Sutton was homophobic and gave Checcin a hard time.

Comment

Todd Greenberg is to blame for allowing Archer and Sutton to run their own race.
        Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

time we went back to one ref and exchanged nothern hemi refs for the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            Hadley claimed on radio that G.Sutton was homophobic and gave Checcin a hard time.
            is there any sort of a link to this?

Comment

I think thats a "dignified" exit by Cheech but hes papering over the cracks I think. Not the whole truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

is there any sort of a link to this?
                Probably not. I heard the rant by Radley on radio a few weeks ago.

Comment

Cecchin wants to ref in Super League. You'd figure if he'd been better supported here he would have stayed.

Comment

That’s BS. The guy seems like he’s forced out because he won’t tow the Archer/Sutton line of pedantic refereeing. Who knows what else is there and like 13 said what Hadley claimed may have some bearing but I doubt Ceccin would talk about that because it may give his future employers some concern about confidentiality. Perhaps after he retires hell do a tell all. One thing though this referees mafia, or more like incompetence is getting worse and worse. Good luck to Chicken legs and I hope he refs us in the GF!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                      That’s BS. The guy seems like he’s forced out because he won’t tow the Archer/Sutton line of pedantic refereeing. Who knows what else is there and like 13 said what Hadley claimed may have some bearing but I doubt Ceccin would talk about that because it may give his future employers some concern about confidentiality. Perhaps after he retires hell do a tell all. One thing though this referees mafia, or more like incompetence is getting worse and worse. Good luck to Chicken legs and I hope he refs us in the GF!
                      He’s no chance. The regime will have Klown and Sutton.

Comment

Nothing stopping them now.

Comment

Working...
                        X