No announcement yet.

21-MAN SQUAD v THE VERMIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparantly Souffs winger Campbell-Graham is possibly out of tomorrow nights game,big loss as he’s been in great form..

That’s Jennings,Campbell-Graham,Inglis and Doueihi out of their backline..

If our forwards can hold their own we have way too much strike in the backs!

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
      Apparantly Souffs winger Campbell-Graham is possibly out of tomorrow nights game,big loss as he’s been in great form..

That’s Jennings,Campbell-Graham,Inglis and Doueihi out of their backline..

If our forwards can hold their own we have way too much strike in the backs!
      Apart from Inglis and Gagai I don’t rate any of their backs and Gagai is only good in origin. Johnston is decent behind a pack going forward but can’t spark much on his own.

Souffs have three big pillars Cook, Walker and Surgess you stop them and the rest of the team is much easier to slow down.

Comment

I think we will match their forwards in this game but the twins need to be put under pressure and they’ll be making mistakes especially George B. Sam B and Cook are their only danger. As for their backs they have 4 missing and our backline should be toying with them... let’s hope! I’m looking for Napa to stand up again against them because he needs to. It’s been a long time between drinks for him.

Comment

https://twitter.com/AdamMobbs/status...93888984903680

Cordner giving it to the vermin

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
            Good stuff Boyd!

Comment

Matterson has to have a blinder for us to win this,he needsto give good early ball to latrell and Manu as well as taking the pressure off Coops with the kicks,the bunnys will be charging out of the line at Coops to nullify his kicking game we will give it a good shake but Matto is a forward and i dont think he can do it neither does Joey hope im wrong but i still believe we cant win this without keary.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
                Before I take time out,

I might add that a simple stiff arm & a stretcher is the tonic

Can SOS do us the favour
                It concerns me that comments like these and others about what it will take to beat them shows lack of confidence we can do the job on an even playing field.
                Regarding comments on the refs, as we have seen all year, that can go either way.
                No Keary a big concern but happy they are without Inglis, Jennings, Doughi and Graham.

Comment

Im really looking forward to this game,its the grand final audition for mine,thinking about this keary business robbo might start with matto to help with the hard yards at the start then bring SOS on after about 20,could work as souths haven't seen much of him,latrell must be given good early ball for us to be a chance in this one.

Comment

I think Teddy will be the game breaker.

All the talk of the danger of Cook through the middle - and rightly so - but watch for Teddy to carve them up to the tune of 3 LBs up the guts.

Comment

“We are a very passionate club and we are a foundation club that has been a part of every year since the beginning, I don’t know if Russell is a bit bitter about that, but we are pretty proud of that" - Boyd Cordner.

Comment

Victor The Inflictor lining up against Slammin Sammy Boyle tonight.. what a match up!!

Comment

The man to put us on the front foot is friend.Thats all
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                            Play SOS or don't pick him at all.

Go with Collins instead.

Agree.
                            Can't see much value having SOS on the bench instead of a big forward.

Comment

Working...
                            X