Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody see the billy slater interview today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Sign me up for the last paragraph
    Then explain what was there for all of us to see after that Mebourne game. And explain Slater saying he doesn’t get involved in people’s relationships when asked about it. If there was no issue he would have said it but he couldn’t bring himself to lie.

Comment

I heard the same rumour mate
      barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Vonne.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Then explain what was there for all of us to see after that Mebourne game. And explain Slater saying he doesn’t get involved in people’s relationships when asked about it. If there was no issue he would have said it but he couldn’t bring himself to lie.
          Take out the first sentence of the last paragraph JT, I think he's just having a laugh about the rest of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Take out the first sentence of the last paragraph JT, I think he's just having a laugh about the rest of it.
            Exactly, you don't even need to be a head coach to figure that out. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

That Molan story is garbage.
              It was Evonne Sampson, not The walking skeleton Molan
              Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

The gods are starting to disappear.
                The way the nrl and the media are going, we'll be having a public holiday to mourn the day smith hangs up his boots.
                The game managers will all be in tears , poor bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

correct

Comment

I heard the Molan thing
                    i also heard the Yvonne Sampson thing

who knows what really went down.
                    ‘But something did go down. You can tell from the evasive communication and the body language.

When told why why he suddenly quit Origin it was to spend time with his family.....WTF. After all these years and his last year as origin captain. Makes NO sense at all
                    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                      I heard the Molan thing

‘But something did go down. You can tell from the evasive communication and the body language.

When told why why he suddenly quit Origin it was to spend time with his family.....WTF. After all these years and his last year as origin captain. Makes NO sense at all
                      Missed all the rumours as usual. Can you please share or pm?
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                        I heard the Molan thing

He didn't want to lose his final Origin because it would tarnish his legacy. We all quietly knew that NSW had the upper hand this year and he woulda known more than anybody. Makes complete sense.

And no, Cameron Smith did not have sex with Molan or Sampson. As much as I hate him, this rumour originated in this thread as a slur and is 100% incorrect.

Comment

Cronk is a legend but he will never be an immortal. Though he will be in the hall of fame
                          was born a sydney roosters fanatic
                          "we're the roosters, we'll be fine"

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

He didn't want to lose his final Origin because it would tarnish his legacy. We all quietly knew that NSW had the upper hand this year and he woulda known more than anybody. Makes complete sense.

And no, Cameron Smith did not have sex with Molan or Sampson. As much as I hate him, this rumour originated in this thread as a slur and is 100% incorrect.
                            I’m told the Molan rum our is a complete lie, the Sampson thing is close to the mark, Cronk leaving and a big part of the fallout with Smith was to do with Sampson, Sampson and Cronk misses were close at Fox, it was a “ rumor “ that circulated around the Aus team that something was going on, Smith’s angry ant missus confronted Rushton who knew nothing, Rushton asked the question of Sampson who of course denied the rumors, the whole scenario became toxic and With the chance to come to Sydney to escape the drama, the Cronk made the right move.
                            Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                              Vonne.
                              Maybe both ?
                              When you trust your television
                              what you get is what you got
                              Cause when they own the information
                              they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Working...