LOL Joey last night on the Cows...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Joey last night on the Cows...

I thought it was a subtle stab at how the Cows have nothing except 5 international forwards and got hugely preferential treatment last week.

Before the Drongos game Joey was like... it's difficult to defend when they have got McLean, Scott, Cooper, Hess and Taumalolo on the field. They don't make errors either. Last week they made no errors last week aside from a single one late in the game too.

Meh guess I can't complain too much as I got the result I wanted. Drongos lost and could still potentially miss the 8 (CMON TIGERS, WIN THE NEXT 3 AGAINST THE ODDS!!!)

Had to laugh that they didn't make an error until the last few minutes against us, but made one in the first minute last night.

Thought that decision not to take the try off Jimmy Roberts was a shocker.

Comment

My head was beginning to hurt trying to work out what the actual point of this thread is I stopped now and feel much better again. It was good Brisbane lost though
      When you trust your television
      what you get is what you got
      Cause when they own the information
      they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
        Had to laugh that they didn't make an error until the last few minutes against us, but made one in the first minute last night.

Thought that decision not to take the try off Jimmy Roberts was a shocker.
        Love how JT can just walk up to the ref, tap him on the shoulder and say BUT HE ALMOST FUKKING SAVED THE TRY after that 8 point try was awarded for the karate kick.

TBH the best thing about him and Smith retiring will be that the refs won't have to seek their permission before making calls.

Comment

Speaking of love, you've got to love the bookies, poor dears. Sportsbet have kept the market open on the Cowboys winning the comp. It is a mathematical impossibility for them to even make the eight, but for betting on that impossibility, and then to go on and beat the other teams in the finals, you only get 1500-1.

Comment

Working...
          X