No announcement yet.

Trent Robinson - Greatest Roosters Coach of All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to make a meaningful comparison between Robbo and Jack Gibson. The eras are just too different to compare.

Coaches had jobs in Gibson’s era, coaching was just something they did on the side. Gibson’s main gig was SP bookie.

Compare that to Robbo who probably puts in 80+ hours a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Yes perhaps thats what the OP meant, and I was referring to whole careers.
      But you're right to say that Robbo can't be talked of in the same way as Bennett, Smith, Sheens, etc. at this stage. He's only 41, the young pup.

Comment

Good time to bump this thread?

- Cooper Cronk' scapula.

Comment

All I know is I'm feeling less confident this year than the previous 4 where I expected at least one more premiership in that period.
          Next week will reveal much.

Comment

Best ever.

- Cooper Cronk' scapula.

Comment

He will end up being the best coach Easts have ever had . After Chris Anderson off course LOL .

Comment

He will end up being the best coach Easts have ever had . After Chris Anderson off course LOL .

Comment

We've been to the Grand Final under Robbo twice and won it twice. That's more than a lot of coaches have achieved.

Comment

Legend...
                    Originally posted by jism
                    I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Trent shoved that monkey of his back. I wonder where his playing at now??

Comment

I have just got home after the game and going via the club.
                        Robbo was classic and his comment/ question to the hard core supporters was something like “ do we have soul”.

Comment

...Now youve upset Trewhella!
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Hate to dig up old threads, but.... this one is a pearler.

- Cooper Cronk' scapula.

Comment

Working...
                            X