Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm

I know it's pretty unlikely for us to win this one but if we did that would be a great way to end the year. We've just won 4 of our last 5 and most people make excuses about how we were versing bottom teams or dragons are not in good form.

I would love to win this game so that it can be established that we aren't a hopeless team and next year will be a better year plus without Cronk we might have hope.When I watched them against the Sea eagles I noticed they weren't making many metres and I reckon with our young forwards we might just have the edge.

C'mon CHOOKIES!!!

yee that would be a great way to finish off the season watched the replay of storm v manly and they didnt look like they had anything to be honest, we need a HUGE CROWD out there sunday night to cheer the boys home

Comment

We can win this game.

Comment

winning this game could just alleviate the pain of the last year.. almost

The storm will bounce back strongly though

Comment

We will win.

Comment

We need to bite and punch and scratch and kick.
            The Storm are the dirtiest team since the 70s. They must he torn a new rectum.

They must have their foreheads tattooed with the words "I am filth"
            I want to see Cameron Smith's underpants stained with blood and his nostrils pulled back over his head.

I don't care if they score more points, I want to see them pay for being the filth they are
            Last edited by Ms Tee; 08-27-2011, 09:34 PM.

Comment

the biggest hurt they will feel is losing to the 1908 team the original club the mighty eastern suburbs roosters, not some two bit newscorp pretend team!

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                the biggest hurt they will feel is losing to the 1908 team the original club the mighty eastern suburbs roosters, not some two bit newscorp pretend team!
                Post of the year!

Comment

We could be playing Storm reserve grade:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226123600810

All 34 NRL players to face the music after mass brawl between Sea Eagles and Storm

Comment

What a great opportunity to end the season with a bang.

However IF we play in patches as per last Friday...we will get a touch-up.

We need to lift the bar again.

Comment

Even if they have plenty out, we lost to storms reserve side at origin time, although the boys are on a roll atm, who knowd

Comment

Working...
                      X