Carney Latest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carney Latest!

Many on this forum could be forced to eat there words if Todd plays in 2012 and we win the GF??????????? LETS HOPE.......

I reckon he'll stay. He's too good to let go.

Go the Roosters in 2012!!!!!!!

Comment

blind freddy can see that Begurk, carney at his best and most focused is one of the most lethal players in the NRL.

BUT

Until HE learns self control, he will revert back to his old habits.

We all said in 2010 he had changed...........unfortunatly 2011 has shown otherwise...

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
      To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
      At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
      Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
      The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by beguurk View Post
        Many on this forum could be forced to eat there words if Todd plays in 2012 and we win the GF??????????? LETS HOPE.......
        Why? At the end of the day, he stuffed up our year OR was one of the main causes of our terrible year. Either way, Carney can be an asset and a liability for any club and we've seen both. If he stays and we win a premiership next year, it still doesn't change the fact how much damage he has made to us. We can forgive but never forget.

Comment

If Todd Carney helped us win a grand final I'd forgive him for cheating on me with Craig Emerson.

Comment

He is gone at season's end.
            His poor attitude started with the win against the Warriors and his lack of caring showed at training and on match day culminating with the breeching of his booze ban. This summed up his attitude.
            Good bye. Hope he finds another club like Cronulla or Souffs where his skills won't make a difference.
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

He is history.

Comment

Put him in the NSW cup until he gains some form. Until he has form he is completely useless to us. Also, he should be fullback so that he doesn't get trampled in defense plus Braith is doing a good job. Get rid of Mini because he can't break the line and makes so many errors.

Comment

So you have no latest news then????

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                    He is history.
                    JT you're usually close to the mark with your inside word. Has he already been told he is gone or will he learn his fate at the boardroom?
                    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Hopefully they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by beguurk View Post
                        Not me! I didn't want to take a chance with him in the first place.
                        I admit I cheered and admired the way he played and conducted himself last year.....thought he had made a new life for himself.
                        But when he reverted to type it hurt even more. Don't think he has another comeback in him.....but I'd like to be proved wrong as long as he is doing it somewhere else.

Comment

Elsewhere?

I fear without a fit him here it will be the same old stuff on the field next year as was dished up to me this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
                            Elsewhere?

I fear without a fit him here it will be the same old stuff on the field next year as was dished up to me this year.
                            last 3 weeks have been pretty good without Braith in the pack

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
                              Elsewhere?

Could very well be the case, but at least we can start planning for the future instead of wating on tenterhooks to see if Carney is going to come good. It will give us the opportunity to see who is available in 2013 that could possibly fill the role of 5/8th long term.

Comment

Working...
                              X