Joesph Manu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joesph Manu

On a night that wasn't one to celebrate I have to highlight Joeys performance.

Not only does he have the lethal step and passing skills...tonight he showcased a fend and strength to overpower his opposite one on one.

Ive always been a fan, but I thought he took his game to another level again tonight.

Is more dangerous than Lattrell right now..

Don't know if he's more dangerous than Latrell but he's definitely more involved.

He's a player who I think might take some time to mature, a decade ago he would've already been a sensation but times have changed and he needs to learn how to use his free flowing nature of play within the confines of a game that's overly structured these days.

Comment

His effort on Darius Boyd leading to their first try was woeful.
      Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
      South Sydney Forever

Comment

I couldn't careless if u are a gun in attack.

If your defense is crap then u don't belong in the NRL.
        South Sydney Forever

Comment

James Roberts is a pretty crap defender but he is worth a lot more as an attacker. It’s a fine balancing act and not one that has an easy answer.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
            James Roberts is a pretty crap defender but he is worth a lot more as an attacker. It’s a fine balancing act and not one that has an easy answer.
            James Roberts can score tries, Manu while dangerous has too many near misses. Needs to convert his chances a bit more.

I bet if Jimmy the jet wasn't running the 100m in less than 11 seconds he wouldn't be playing fg. Can Manu run under 11s?
            South Sydney Forever

Comment

Originally posted by PRIDE View Post
              His effort on Darius Boyd leading to their first try was woeful.
              Toops should have crunched the Broncs player into touch in any case -1st try- second try was bad as Boyd ran like he had funnel webs on him as not one wanted to tackle him (last tackle too) and the third try - Toops error as Tedesco had the kick covered- chooks mistakes in defence cost them the game- thought they were making a comeback early in second had but couldn't score the needed try to make the Broncs nervous- 2 nil second half summed up a very very very poor night for the chooks - Parra wont be no push over next week so they will really need to get their game together to finish top 4 (second if they can win)

Comment

Originally posted by PRIDE View Post

James Roberts can score tries, Manu while dangerous has too many near misses. Needs to convert his chances a bit more.

I bet if Jimmy the jet wasn't running the 100m in less than 11 seconds he wouldn't be playing fg. Can Manu run under 11s?
                exactly my point. It’s not always about defense. While Jimmy can burn around players, Manu can fend and step around them something rarely seen in Jimmys game. Attacking prowess comes in many different ways.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Wow...tough audience. Hes the most exciting new kid on the block behind Kalyn Ponga.

Destined for stardom...and he's ours!

Comment

I have enjoyed seeing his confidence rise.. albeit after I gave him a pep talk.
                    Go Joe
                    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                      Wow...tough audience. Hes the most exciting new kid on the block behind Kalyn Ponga.

Yep. He could and will be anything.

Im not getting too excited about Ponga just yet anyway. Next year will be the telling story and he may not grace us with his presence very long anyway. He has a soft spot for Yawnion.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Lol Latrell is the most exciting kid after Ponga.

Manu is talented in attack but let's not get too carried away. I dare say Isaako is probably better at this stage too.
                        South Sydney Forever

Comment

There's nothing exciting about Ponga.

He's not a Roosters player.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Yep. He could and will be anything.

Im not getting too excited about Ponga just yet anyway. Next year will be the telling story and he may not grace us with his presence very long anyway. He has a soft spot for Yawnion.
                            Ponga is a rare talent, he has guile as well as pace.

You may be right re Yawnion but it could come down to whether he can win a NRL premiership in the next 3 or 4 years.
                            South Sydney Forever

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                              There's nothing exciting about Ponga.

He's not a Roosters player.
                              Never a truer word spoken.

I forgive JFC but he is looking through his Roosters lense I think.
                              South Sydney Forever

Comment

Working...
                              X