X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigben View Post
    It's a Sunday night game played at 7.30 pm i think
    It is.

When most people will be winding town from the weekend and getting ready for bed so they can get a good night's sleep to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed on Monday morning in their workforce!

A totally ridiculous time to be playing an NRL match.

Comment

It's actually a 7pm start. Just wanted to make sure a few people didn't rock up half an hour late without checking the kick-off time elsewhere.

But if you're going I strongly suggest you get there at 4:45 to see our 20's play. Should be a cracker against the Storm NYC.

Comment

7pm Sunday...it's still ridiculous.

How come we got stuck with this time?

If the club requested this time it is misguided.
        If the NRL gave us this time we should be screaming with outrage.

What was wrong with 3 pm Sunday?
        Answer: absolutely nothing.

Monday night football is stupid too.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
          7pm Sunday...it's still ridiculous.

How come we got stuck with this time?

If the club requested this time it is misguided.
          If the NRL gave us this time we should be screaming with outrage.

What was wrong with 3 pm Sunday?
          Answer:
          absolutely nothing.

Monday night football is stupid too.
          TV rights???

Comment

3pm Sunday then replayed later in the day, as Fox does with many other games.

When has any other match been played at this time on a Sunday night this year?

Comment

3pm Sunday then replayed later in the day, as Fox does with many other games.

When has any other match been played at this time on a Sunday night this year?
              None, no other matches have been played at 7pm on a sunday this year.

It is a replacement for Foxsports losing the 7pm time slot on monday night for the last round.

It sucks, but really, it is one game, i think we can all just suck it up and live with it.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
              To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
              At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
              Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
              The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

We can...but...what happens when Fox loses Monday Night Football altogether next year?
                Last edited by bondi-boy; 09-01-2011, 11:32 AM.

Comment

We can...but...what happens when Fox loses Monday Night Football altogether next year?
                  I think we should follow Stewie Griffin's advice.

Last edited by Madduke; 09-01-2011, 11:56 AM.

Comment

LOL

I can see us getting stuck with 7pm Sunday games next year...if we're not awake, watching carefully the new Commission in the off season and at draw/allocation of games time for the year time.

Comment

Originally posted by Madduke View Post
                      Oh Buddha I want to write so badly what's in my head right now but I don't want to incur the wrath of the man who thinks he's Cleisthenes (but in actuality has more in common with Hippias of Pisistratus) so I'll just put the following.

Mathieson
                      Diver
                      a
                      Tim
                      muff
                      Is

This has been another irrelevant post from Madduke.
                      Duke, mate, this is without a doubt the most confusing dabble you've ever posted.

May god have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Aww diddums BB is 7pm on Sunday past your bedtime?

Fox chose us as the 7pm Sunday game. Big deal. There is never any Monday Night Football the last round of the premiership as the finals start Friday night. It's been that way for years. And the trade off has always been that Fox get a 7pm Sunday match. Monday Night Football will recommence as usual Round 1 next year and will be televised by Fox as always. Any new TV rights deal doesn't start until 2013.

If 7pm on Sunday doesn'ts suit you then it's simple don't go. Your choice. You probably live about 10 mins up the road anyway so I don't know what you're whinging about, there are plenty of us who have a much further distance to travel and have to work on Monday who will be at the game and we're not whinging about it.

NC
                        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Working...
                        X