SST & Latrell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Aubo can cover pretty well but we lose the Latrell X-factor.
    Then bring on butcher to cover the bench spot

Comment

Not much talk on SST. He'd be a cruel blow as we had no go forward at times without him.

JWH will have to be Herculean from here on in. He was a beast tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post
        I'm not so sure he'll be suspended, but we'll wait and see.

We're definitely a much more dangerous team with him in the side, but we're definitely good enough to win without him.
        No were not,no latrell no grand final its as simple as that .Who would you replace him with at left center? And who kicks goals? we are finished if hes suspended

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post

No were not,no latrell no grand final its as simple as that .Who would you replace him with at left center? And who kicks goals? we are finished if hes suspended
          Could not disagree more.

Comment

pretty sure Robbo just called Dugan out for laying down for that crusher tackle by Latrell.

he was also not confident about SST, said he was undergoing scans right now, best case scenario is its only a 2 week injury.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
              pretty sure Robbo just called Dugan out for laying down for that crusher tackle by Latrell.

he was also not confident about SST, said he was undergoing scans right now, best case scenario is its only a 2 week injury.
              The Burgii would be daunting against a bare bones front row.

I hope Brisbane win now big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

I give us 0% chance of winning next week then.
                I meant in two weeks.

Comment

It was a Dragons era milking performance from Dugan.

Comment

The Telegraph is showing Letrell's (crusher tackle) as the video for our game highlight. With the Fox commentary it really is not in our favour.
                    Its all they show, not the tries just his tackle.

Comment

The envy/jealousy/hatred is immense from the media. I thought Robbo's comments were spot on - it was a milking effort from Dugan. Hopefully we catch a break and the match review committee will see it for what it was, a nothing tackle, and not bow down to the media clowns who are so cut that we won.

Comment

Matto to centre
                        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Dugan deserves a gold logie and a Tony award if latrell get suspended

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                            The envy/jealousy/hatred is immense from the media. I thought Robbo's comments were spot on - it was a milking effort from Dugan. Hopefully we catch a break and the match review committee will see it for what it was, a nothing tackle, and not bow down to the media clowns who are so cut that we won.
                            The media run the NRL, who react accordingly to whatever hysteria they drum up.

The Napa saga is the perfect example.

Latrell will be charged after News Ltd pile on the pressure. It's just a matter of whether or not it's 1 or 2 wks.

Comment

Should not even have been a penalty, It was a farce
                              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                              sigpic

Comment

A lot of players to be rested next week. As for Latrell I think he will be fine. Dugan made a meal of that one much like Sorensen.

Comment

Working...
                                X