Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
    Matto to centre
    So does that mean SOS to the bench in case another center goes down?

Comment

Re Latrell. Intention is the big thing. I didn't read a lot of intention in it. Seemed more just the way the tackle went and Dugan falling backwards. One week at most with the carry overs.

Souths are no certainties either. They had every chance to win against a Storm with players out and were almost gifted the game with ridiculous penatlies and refs calls. The worst was the Addo_carr to Slater pass called forward. The league are lucky that didn't decide the game. Looked a real game manager call. Gave the appearance of corruption Souths still couldn't get over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
        A lot of players to be rested next week. As for Latrell I think he will be fine. Dugan made a meal of that one much like Sorensen.
        Hope you’re right about Latrell, but I have a bad feeling.

Comment

We live in the era of trial by media and so we see the judiciary have already suspended Napa and next likely Mitchell the way the media is carrying on about it.

Ferguson has kicked some good goals this year but who replaces Mitchell?
          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

We are hardly a one man team.

besides beating up on the parra retards Mitchell has been fairly quiet the last 5-6 weeks. He was only used very sparingly last night, with his main contribution being missing a stack of conversions.

obviously I’d much prefer him in he side, but I’m not joining you wrist slitters if he does get suspended.

oh, and there is no way he gets 2 weeks. 1 week at the most, but more likely no charge

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
              We are hardly a one man team.

besides beating up on the parra retards Mitchell has been fairly quiet the last 5-6 weeks. He was only used very sparingly last night, with his main contribution being missing a stack of conversions.

obviously I’d much prefer him in he side, but I’m not joining you wrist slitters if he does get suspended.

oh, and there is no way he gets 2 weeks. 1 week at the most, but more likely no charge
              Main contribution? Didn’t you see his tackle on Lewis?

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                A lot of players to be rested next week. As for Latrell I think he will be fine. Dugan made a meal of that one much like Sorensen.
                Fingers crossed you’re right. He is a must to our continual progress this year!
                Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                  Yip latrell is definitely gone but knowing the match review comittee theyll ban him for 2 games
                  Dumb Latrell...trying to be Mr Tough Guy' again.
                  He knew he had carry over points too.
                  Dumb Napa.

Too many 'dummies' in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post
                    I'm not so sure he'll be suspended, but we'll wait and see.

We're definitely a much more dangerous team with him in the side, but we're definitely good enough to win without him.
                    1 week 100"% garantesd

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                      No SST possibly and no Latrell means Fergo kicks goals. HELP!
                      He kicked two goals from the sideline to win us a match earlier this year.
                      Latrell didn't do that last night.

Comment

Latrell has barely kicked one from the left touchline all year. He always hooks them right.

Fergo should be taking those kicks as we're basically conceding the 2pts when Latrell attmepts them.

He's a gun from the right side though.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterRooster View Post
                          1 week 100"% garantesd
                          Yes..."different rules for SOO and finals games, "anything goes", ...for every team but the Roosters.
                          LOL

Sharks allowed to stand offside all night...lie all over our players and hold them down, then push them down again many many times during the match when they tried to get up quickly and play the ball.
                          Penalised once for it...the other '7,865' times they did it were just fine, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                            Latrell has barely kicked one from the left touchline all year. He always hooks them right.

Fergo should be taking those kicks as we're basically conceding the 2pts when Latrell attmepts them.

He's a gun from the right side though.

Where the hell are our kicking coaches?

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Where the hell are our kicking coaches?
                              Sack Robbo.

Comment

Just re watched the game. There was nothing wrong with Latrell's tackle. If it wasn't for a milkman performance from Dugan it would not have even been a penalty

Comment

Working...
                                X