No announcement yet.

SST & Latrell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we get through to the GF we get Napa and Latrell back fit and firing..

In saying that if it’s one game either way we must fight it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vasco View Post
      Mate we don't want him there in such a big game.

It has to be Aubs.
      Yeh I agree bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        May fight it because it’s one game either way.
        Well if thats the case forget my earlier comments...no brainer to contest it then.

Comment

May fight it because it’s one game either way.
          might as well nothing to lose, if he misses the prelim we are done, not enough points in us without him.

Comment

• Aubs will play centre which will virtually render one side useless attack wise On the flip side his defence is usually very sound in tge centres
            When you trust your television
            what you get is what you got
            Cause when they own the information
            they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

• Originally posted by fletch View Post

might as well nothing to lose, if he misses the prelim we are done, not enough points in us without him.
              We'd be big underdogs against Souffs. They'd be a nightmare match up without Latrell because we'd have to keep them to 10-12pts at most.

But I'm confident we can beat Brisbane regardless.

Comment

• We are obviously a much better attacking team with Latrell, but some of the claims that we can't win without him are absurd. Teddy, Cronk or Keary injured would be catastrophic however.
                Last edited by Waerea-Beast!; 09-09-2018, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• I reckon we can beat Brisbane or Souths. More ball for Manu on the right and put Aubo in centres to nullify their attack.

Of course we will fight the charge.

Comment

• We can win the prelim without Latrell. In fact, I expect we will.

Comment

• I would pick Ikivalu if we play Souffs.

Their left edge is the dangerous one and Ikivalu wouldn't have to defend there given he'd be left centre.

And in attack it means we won't be lame ducks down the left with Aubo acting as a road block.

Comment

We can win the prelim without Latrell. In fact, I expect we will.
                        Totally agree JT,the negative overreaction on here is ridiculous..

We won’t let another Prelim final slip through our fingers and will be at full strength with Napa and Latrell back for the GF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                          Totally agree JT,the negative overreaction on here is ridiculous..

We won’t let another Prelim final slip through our fingers and will be at full strength with Napa and Latrell back for the GF!
                          We won a premiership without Fairfax and Harris.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                            I would pick Ikivalu if we play Souffs.

Their left edge is the dangerous one and Ikivalu wouldn't have to defend there given he'd be left centre.

And in attack it means we won't be lame ducks down the left with Aubo acting as a road block.
                            Agree Tommy.

And the kid can play...Jack was known for bringing in a rookie for big games, not sure Robbo is as adventurous though.

Ikuvalu is playing tonight at Kogarah in the Roos semi.

Comment

• We are bigger than one player,look at our roster FFS...

Class all over the park with a master coach ready to avenge last years embarrassing exit,we will be fine!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Agree Tommy.

And the kid can play...Jack was known for bringing in a rookie for big games, not sure Robbo is as adventurous though.

Ikuvalu is playing tonight at Kogarah in the Roos semi.
                                The other factor to consider is that Aubo is such a strong and experienced defender who plays on the right.

Do we want to expose a less mobile rookie in Butcher to that deadly Souffs left edge?

No way. Maybe playing Ikivalu will fool Souffs into going right more often and he has a blinder.

Be aggressive. Pick the kid. Hopefully a lesson learned after last year's Prelim.

Comment

Working...
                                X