Teddys pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddys pass

Second best Ive seen all year to put Toups over. Brilliant.

Only one from Benji was better.

That choice pass to Manu was well timed

passing game is barely shaded by his running game
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Live at the game I thought it was forward.

I was surprised none of the commentators on either channel even hinted that was the case.

And it was a ripper.

Comment

For the worst recruit we have had in a decade I have changed my mind and think he is a good recruit.

He is slowly adding a great passing game to his arsenal of weapons.

Agree that pass was an absolute peach.

Best player in the comp atm imo....dya?....
        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
          For the worst recruit we have had in a decade I have changed my mind and think he is a good recruit.

He is slowly adding a great passing game to his arsenal of weapons.

Agree that pass was an absolute peach.

Best player in the comp atm imo....dya?....
          Every man and his dog outside our club has been saying Holmes is. Teddy runs rings around Holmes.

Comment

Holmes surprised me a little last night,better than what I thought..

In saying that he is not in Teddy’s class

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Every man and his dog outside our club has been saying Holmes is. Teddy runs rings around Holmes.
              Tells you that the average mug isn't a very good rugby league judge...........

Val Holmes is a great player but Teddy offers so much more with his ability to bust tackles, etc and especially off the ball and in defense.

Glad Teddy is a Rooster, could well turn out to be the best recruit since SBW or even Freddy.........
              Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Cut out past latrell should be used more often . He attracts 3 defenders every time he gets the ball

Comment

Val Holmes is the spear tip. Teddy is the spear tip and the glorious shaft all in one.

That is he doesn't just run through holes; he creates his own and puts others through them as well.

And then there's his glorious defence which is neck and neck with Slater.

I had to laugh when Fox sports were talking up the fullback clash as an audition for the Kangaroos no.1 jersey. Gtfo that's Teddy's already.

Comment

Cronk>Keary>Teddy> Manu try

Cronk>Keary>Teddy> Toops try

Engine firing on all cylinders, great to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      Val Holmes is the spear tip. Teddy is the spear tip and the glorious shaft all in one.

That is he doesn't just run through holes; he creates his own and puts others through them as well.

And then there's his glorious defence which is neck and neck with Slater.

I had to laugh when Fox sports were talking up the fullback clash as an audition for the Kangaroos no.1 jersey. Gtfo that's Teddy's already.
                      Tommy, if you keep marketing Teddy as the Glorious Shaft he will acquire a whole new fan base.

Comment

Working...
                      X