Fully fit and refreshed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fully fit and refreshed

I expect Latrell to be at his beastly best on GF day should we make it. It looks like he will be coming off a 3 week break now and should be hungry to let loose and raise hell on the big day!

FVCK CANCER

We have to get there yet
    When you trust your television
    what you get is what you got
    Cause when they own the information
    they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
      We have to get there yet
      Yep. What I said.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

this time well get there but very hard without him?
        manu has become a monster on his own now!

Comment

I’ve heard some talking up Manu to be even better than Latrell. Yes or no, it’s still very exciting times ahead if we can keep these two going into the future.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

we found out last year having backrowers in the centres isn't conducive to winning prelim finals.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
              I expect Latrell to be at his beastly best on GF day should we make it. It looks like he will be coming off a 3 week break now and should be hungry to let loose and raise hell on the big day!
              same as Napa
              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                we found out last year having backrowers in the centres isn't conducive to winning prelim finals.
                Exactly, we need points but i expect Maubs will be named. Robbo will run with the 'Roosters style' and try to play a simple power game. Will be hard against Souffs ( they will beat a injury depleted Dragons) and we will need to complete our sets almost perfectly to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Exactly, we need points but i expect Maubs will be named. Robbo will run with the 'Roosters style' and try to play a simple power game. Will be hard against Souffs ( they will beat a injury depleted Dragons) and we will need to complete our sets almost perfectly to win.
                  Agreed, however it is more than likely that the roosters will challenge the ruling, seeing as they have nothing to lose. If won, it could, with an expert lawyer, potentially bring Mitchell back into the frey for the prelim final. But we will see what happens.
                  EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Lets hope the Dragons and Vermin smash the crap out of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post
                      Lets hope the Dragons and Vermin smash the crap out of each other.
                      with all the Dragons injuries they will get slaughtered by the Vermin

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

with all the Dragons injuries they will get slaughtered by the Vermin
                        we all expected the broncos to 'slaughter' the dragons today. if there is anything to go by, no outcome is impossible. Hopefully their match is like the storm/souffs game
                        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Working...
                        X