No announcement yet.

Vermin vs The Choke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgive me for my poor memory.....but does anyone recall the name of that motivational guy who is in Trent’s ear......I remember reading a few weeks ago that he ran into Souths official and predicted that they (Souths) would only win another 3 games all year. At the time they were on a winning streak. But I think they have won two since then......

Comment

Originally posted by takethe 2 View Post
      Forgive me for my poor memory.....but does anyone recall the name of that motivational guy who is in Trent’s ear......I remember reading a few weeks ago that he ran into Souths official and predicted that they (Souths) would only win another 3 games all year. At the time they were on a winning streak. But I think they have won two since then......
      The coach whisperers?

Comment

Yes that’s it!

Comment

What a prediction to make at the time. Prophetic?? I hope so

Comment

What a prediction to make at the time. Prophetic?? I hope so
            So do I. But we were supposed to beat the Cowboys last year as well. But in the sense that it would mean no more vermin well.....yes please.

Comment

Bradley Charles Stubbs

he predicted correctly that we would win the minor premiership and Souths would win only 3 of their last 6 games.

Tbis article was from July 31, 2018

Last week Stubbs was spotted at the Allianz Stadium cafe Azure, where onlookers were bemused when he bumped into South Sydney CEO Blake Solly.

After introducing himself, Stubbs promptly volunteered: “You’re only going to win three out of your last six games.

“We’re going to win the minor premiership and then go on and win the premiership.”

Stubbs then continued with his assessment of where and why things would go wrong at the Rabbitohs this season before Solly pointed out he was in the middle of a business meeting.

At that point Stubbs asked: “Can I get a photo?”

Solly politely declined.

So far, so good
              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                Bradley Charles Stubbs

he predicted correctly that we would win the minor premiership and Souths would win only 3 of their last 6 games.

Tbis article was from July 31, 2018

Last week Stubbs was spotted at the Allianz Stadium cafe Azure, where onlookers were bemused when he bumped into South Sydney CEO Blake Solly.

After introducing himself, Stubbs promptly volunteered: “You’re only going to win three out of your last six games.

“We’re going to win the minor premiership and then go on and win the premiership.”

Stubbs then continued with his assessment of where and why things would go wrong at the Rabbitohs this season before Solly pointed out he was in the middle of a business meeting.

At that point Stubbs asked: “Can I get a photo?”

Solly politely declined.

So far, so good
                so, essentially, this is a prophecy of sorts?
                EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

My only wish for the Bunnies to win is because it'll be the first time in decades we've played them in a final. The last grand final was in 1935.

Comment

2014?
                    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Breaking news. Souffs in sextexting Incident. Cant find news link.
                      reported on today show
                      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Reported in tellucrap. Don’t subscribe so cant post story.

for nrl to act and severely punish, they act harder with video evidence. Can only hope

Comment

Lol@thevermin

Comment

I wonder if its sammy burarse and susan boyle..... ohhhh sussssan

Comment

Just found this

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/so...694f2b77836411

Comment

Club investigates after ‘funny’ chat on FaceTime turned explicit

DANIELLE GUSMAROLI, The Daily Telegraph
                                September 14, 2018 12:00am
                                Subscriber only
                                THE Rabbitohs are investigating a young woman’s claims that a Facebook video chat with several high-profile players turned lewd without her consent — with two stars exposing­ their private parts.

A club spokesman yesterday confirmed the 23-year-old sent an email the day after the May 26 incident, revealing how a “funny” FaceTime chat “with the group of boys” turned explicit and left her “violated and disgusted”.

The players had been celebrating­ the team’s win in Auckland against the Warriors. In screenshots taken by the girl and seen by The Daily Telegraph, one of the players pulls his pants down to show off his genitals while in ­another a player bares his backside to the woman. Souths Rabbitohs logo
                                MORE NEWS:

$75K tax free to foster damaged kids out west

Brooke confesses to relationships with women

Needles in strawberries: Who police suspect

The woman made contact with one of the players through Instagram.

She says phone records show one player repeatedly called her, even after she had made it clear she wanted to be left alone.

Several of the club’s biggest names are involved in the videochat. The Daily Telegraph has chosen not to name the players or publish the screenshots.

The woman contacted The Daily Telegraph after she said ­repeated follow-up emails to the club demanding action had gone unanswered.

After questions from The Daily Telegraph, a Rabbitohs spokesman confirmed that the woman’s initial email was received by the club’s football operations manager Brock Schafer on June 1.

In that email, seen by The Daily Telegraph, Mr Schafer assures the woman the matter was being taken “seriously” and the club “will work to understand what has ­occurred”. However subsequent emails from the woman on June 5 and August 31 were never responded to.

“I feel quite disappointed that my email has not been responded too (sic) since a few months ago,” she wrote in ­August. South Sydney Rabbitohs CEO Blake Solly.
                                “I find it disgusting how these boys think they can get away with this crap.”

A spokesman said the club had late yesterday hired an “independent contractor” to trawl through emails to verify if the woman had sent follow-up emails. He said this contractor could “confirm” that these emails were not ­answered because they “were tagged as spam”.

“As per the system junk email policy these emails were subsequently routed to a junk mail folder,” he said.

The club would not answer detailed questions from The Daily Telegraph about the claims of player misbehaviour.

South Sydney Rabbitohs chief executive Blake Solly last night said that now it had been proven that the woman had repeatedly “tried to reach out” they would make contact with her today.

“We are proud of our position­ on the Code of Conduct and if someone has breached that we want to investigate it,” he said. “Now we have more information we can speak to the players in the morning (today).”

lol@vermin

Comment

Working...
                                X