Vermin vs The Choke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

I’m praying for extra time, suspensions and season ending injuries to winning team.

you are better sportsman than I, Zac
    Good luck with it, lol.

Comment

I’m praying for extra time, suspensions and season ending injuries to winning team.

Yep,me too.

Comment

The scandal at least brings them a little closer together and makes it an even more interesting contest/game. I hope the Saints players bait Burgess just for our viewing pleasure.
        Last edited by Thirteen; 09-15-2018, 10:10 AM.

Comment

How nasty. Their injuries only need to last a week or two.

Comment

I want Souths to win. It's been decades since the Roosters played them in any sort of final.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
              I want Souths to win. It's been decades since the Roosters played them in any sort of final.
              We played them in 2014 Prelim.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

How nasty. Their injuries only need to last a week or two.
                Thats what I meant by season ending
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Extra time then followed by a replay on Tuesday is what I would like to see...
                  Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                  What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Can't see the dragoons doing this without widdop. Hopefull but no. Then again, how are the drongos going?

Comment

South Sydney Flashers or St George chockers? I would prefer souths to get knocked out, because i hate them more
                      EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

If we knew that their big 3 would get suspended next week, I’m hoping the flashers get up

Comment

Who are refs tonight?

Comment

if I'm the Dragons you sledge the crap out of Burgess tonight and hope either he or his caveman brothers do something stupid and get themselves suspended.

Comment

Wow I loved that Sam Burgess hero clip on channel Naaaarn! Quite appropriate for the times.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                                if I'm the Dragons you sledge the crap out of Burgess tonight and hope either he or his caveman brothers do something stupid and get themselves suspended.
                                If merge score take a burgearse photo as post try celebration

Comment

Working...
                                X