"Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

• Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
      What a dumb hunt
      Brilliant!
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Saints gave it to them. They deserved to win it and with Widdup available would've easily accounted for South, or even if Sims stays on IMO.

Souths celebrated like they had won a grand final. I think it will take a lot out of them. Would be nice to see Inglis outed for the crusher to even up for Latrell missing but won't happen.

I'm still very confident we can take them out and even up for 2014. Huge disappointment that game as we were up two tries to nil and started giving away stupid penalties and the rest is history.

Souths are very lucky. That decision to call a penalty on McInnes for the dummy half pass into a Souths defender should have been play on or penalty the other way. Saints entitled to be dirty on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
          so does that make it 100% no souffs players will get in trouble for sexual harrassment
          Don't think that they are gonna be any trouble. The NRL has been quite on the issue

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkone View Post
            Burgess definitely guilty of trip

Inglis possible grade 2 on the crusher

Burgess le cock will be driven nuts from the accusations

many fires to put out next week
            I thought I saw aw shoulder charge from Inglis too? Third man in. At the end of the set where he was tackling on the right edge, he went running back to the left as the ball moved back over. Anyone else see it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkone View Post
              Burgess definitely guilty of trip

Inglis possible grade 2 on the crusher

Burgess le cock will be driven nuts from the accusations

many fires to put out next week
              I reckon Latrell’s tackle was clearly worse and that was only a grade one. Anyone who thinks no Inglis next week is dreaming or has had too many beers. Sorry fellas.

Comment

• Just as a side...... the donkeys would be spewing..... they would have beaten the rabbits tonight....would make their loss last week even worse

Comment

• i didnt get a good look at it but didn't a souths player make contact with a referee while trying to hang one on frizzell?

Comment

• They were lined up around the block to get latrell.

burgearse trip and inglarse crusher won’t get mentioned post match. MRC will not act.

nrl will allow review to take as long as season
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• I think Ingli$ was differrent but worse, Dugan's head wasn't stuck as long as the diver from the Dragons. But he will get less than 100 points.
                      Burgess is protected and will be fined nothing else
                      Cody Walker who knows should get time for touching the ref, but it doesn't matter as he is shit anyway
                      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hope we smash the prix next week..

Comment

• Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
                          i didnt get a good look at it but didn't a souths player make contact with a referee while trying to hang one on frizzell?
                          No. I thought so live but it didn’t happen.

Comment

• i reckon if the ref makes a complaint Walker is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                              They were lined up around the block to get latrell.

burgearse trip and inglarse crusher won’t get mentioned post match. MRC will not act.

nrl will allow review to take as long as season
                              One is a fine, and the other will be like latrells at worst, pleads guilty, doesn’t miss a match.

no issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
                                i reckon if the ref makes a complaint Walker is gone.
                                Nothing in it. No mention from commentators either.

Comment

Working...
                                X