Vermin vs The Choke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bananabrah View Post

I thought I saw aw shoulder charge from Inglis too? Third man in. At the end of the set where he was tackling on the right edge, he went running back to the left as the ball moved back over. Anyone else see it?
    Saw it. Pity refs and MRC were not doing their job at that time
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• It was worse than Latrell's because he twisted Lafai to get him into the crusher position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        Hope we smash the prix next week..
        We will Jack. They were hot favourites and scraped home against a wounded and battered Saint George side. And I mean 'scraped'. Reynolds won't be so fresh against us, although I belive their game will be based more on kicking behind our lines than trying to bend them. They just have too many bruised bodies for that and that showed with lack of ball security tonight.

We will have a fresh Latrell and Dylan for the grand final against the Storm, which promises to be a classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

No. I thought so live but it didn’t happen.
          He did make contact. Compare it to Moa missing a week for a friendly pat on the shoulder.

Comment

• Originally posted by stringaz View Post

He did make contact. Compare it to Moa missing a week for a friendly pat on the shoulder.
            ok another fire to put out
            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Nothing in it. No mention from commentators either.
              Yeah he will probably be good mate but ingless crusher tackle puts the nrl in a bad spot they have rubbed out latrell and if they don't do the same with greg then the media will have a field day with it.How dumb is braith anasta he said it wasn't a crusher and greg had nothing to worry one of the worst signings the club ever made imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkone View Post

ok another fire to put out
                Too bad I kinked the hose

Comment

• Originally posted by Louis N View Post

We will Jack. They were hot favourites and scraped home against a wounded and battered Saint George side. And I mean 'scraped'. Reynolds won't be so fresh against us, although I belive their game will be based more on kicking behind our lines than trying to bend them. They just have too many bruised bodies for that and that showed with lack of ball security tonight.

We will have a fresh Latrell and Dylan for the grand final against the Storm, which promises to be a classic.
                  Sounds good mate. That week off is gold I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                    We played them in 2014 Prelim.
                    Well, I'm an idiot.

Comment

• hate to say it but the fox knobs loved souffs tonite. the refs loved souffs tonite and a few shit decisions went their way,
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

• FOX spews hypocrisy & won't question anything from tonight.

Last week they went straight from the full time whistle to 24/7 Latrell Crusher talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                          hate to say it but the fox knobs loved souffs tonite. the refs loved souffs tonite and a few shit decisions went their way,
                          Nobody influenced that game more than saints not kicking on the 5th and giving Souths possession on halfway

Comment

• Nothing on Nein. I did note no phoebe burgearse in sheds
                            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• Extremely disappointed in the tv media post game, no review or mention of the crusher tackle. Last week post match they couldn’t stop show replays and talking about mitchel’s.

In saying that that have to give credit to Inglis in the post match press con. He didn’t defend himself when asked about the tackle.

Comment

• Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                                hate to say it but the fox knobs loved souffs tonite. the refs loved souffs tonite and a few shit decisions went their way,
                                Just watching the lovefest for Souths on Ch9, wait for this week to progress and how they treat them and us. Prepare to be ill.

Comment

Working...
                                X