• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

Well, I'm an idiot.
    Hey i'd love to forget that night too.

Comment

• Originally posted by kakaruk View Post

Yeah he will probably be good mate but ingless crusher tackle puts the nrl in a bad spot they have rubbed out latrell and if they don't do the same with greg then the media will have a field day with it.How dumb is braith anasta he said it wasn't a crusher and greg had nothing to worry one of the worst signings the club ever made imo.
      Souths are battered, bruised and under media scandal pressure, if we can’t beat them next week then we should hang our heads in shame. Unfortunately even if Inglis gets a grade one which would be the maximum for that tackle, he still plays because he apparently doesn’t have any carryover points.

Comment

• Originally posted by TDK View Post

Souths are battered, bruised and under media scandal pressure, if we can’t beat them next week then we should hang our heads in shame. Unfortunately even if Inglis gets a grade one which would be the maximum for that tackle, he still plays because he apparently doesn’t have any carryover points.
        We had everything in our favour last year. Let’s hope the decisions prior to the game this time around are not as complex.

Comment

• Maybe Souffs is a better match up.

There will be zero complacency and they'll get all the hype.

On the downside if we lose I'm probably done with footy forever and will look for the nearest tall bridge to jump off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            Maybe Souffs is a better match up.

There will be zero complacency and they'll get all the hype.

On the downside if we lose I'm probably done with footy forever and will look for the nearest tall bridge to jump off.
            Why? We will be back here next year but I can’t say the same for them.

Comment

Working...
            X