No announcement yet.

Breaking news!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that the Roosters have made stupid recruitment and retention decisions (both players and coaching staff) in the past few years has everything to do with it.

It's why they are in the sorry position they currently are. Pure arrogance and stupidity.

NC
    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
      The fact that the Roosters have made stupid recruitment and retention decisions (both players and coaching staff) in the past few years has everything to do with it.

It's why they are in the sorry position they currently are. Pure arrogance and stupidity.

NC
      I agree. There has been no planning at all. we seem to make knee-jerk signings & decisions..

Comment

Letting Sa go would be a stupid move as the guy can play if left in the forwards where he is best suited.
        Mason, I am ambivalent about him, but do understand he has had a full knee reco and likely would be much better in 2010.
        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

NC
          What NC said. Patience and long-term vision are needed now, a return to the values of 2000 - 2002 that served the club so well.
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

That's a damn lot of cap space made free there......let's not forget Fitzy is already gone as well - we throwing the world at Hunt or something?

Comment

kearney was offered a 5 yr deal.
              he said no to uncle nick.
              he will be going to england
              wing signed with parra

Comment

Knock back an NRL club for a Super League gig? That's a big step backwards, we smell that bad?

Comment

Is Kearney supposed to be the assistant or bye bye Freddie?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFella View Post
                    I have it on great authority from a source that I usually trust, that a few things are about to happen....

Mason... Gone... Dunno where
                    Shrek... Gone... England
                    Mini.... Gone.. England
                    Wing... No chance
                    Matt King... Possibilty
                    Carney... No chance
                    Stephen Kearney... Done Deal.. 3 years
                    Sa... Gone... England
                    One of your best pisstakes Mr Brown

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFella View Post
                      I have it on great authority from a source that I usually trust, that a few things are about to happen....

Mason... Gone... Dunno where
                      Shrek... Gone... England
                      Mini.... Gone.. England
                      Wing... No chance
                      Matt King... Possibilty
                      Carney... No chance
                      Stephen Kearney... Done Deal.. 3 years
                      Sa... Gone... England
                      Mason, Shrek and Mini sound believable. We don't need Wing or Matt King who has been rubbish at warrington. I'd be shocked if Carney didn't come, all the mail has him here. I wouldn't rule out Kearney depending on how the rest of the season goes. I can't see Sa leaving.

Comment

I think we could get some great stuff out of O'meley, just need to play him right, maybe more time.

On Mini, the club has plans for him similar to the role Slater plays (besides playing fullback), I would be surprised if he left
                        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                        sigpic

Comment

just watched the bigpond nrl news show, and the roosters doctor said at least another month until mini's back. i know he can't help getting injured but i wouldn't be too suprised he if leaves the roosters.

Comment

i thought carney was a done deal?
                            what would cause the sudden backflip, he hasnt got into any trouble recently..

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy View Post
                              I wouldn't rule out Kearney depending on how the rest of the season goes.
                              If they want him they need to sign him, if not resign Freddy. My opinion is that whilst the coaching situation is up in the air we wont attract quality. I think at this point we are the only club without a signed coach for 2010. Too much uncertainty. Maybe a reason why some players are walking, just speculation.

Comment

It is bs. Carney is a done deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X