Email to vermin management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
    id feel dirty communicating with that so called club!
    Yep, you computer would more than like catch syphilis via the reply email.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Because we are talking about footy players Bond not farking ballerina's.
      Footy players are lads that do silly things.
      Go & follow lawn bowls if a dick pick worries you that much.
      Go the Roosters.
      That’s offensive to lawn bowlers. They’ve got dicks too you know.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Flipping the coin tho, I wonder how many blokes would whinge if one of the womens footy players sent them a flange photo?
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
          I don't think any rational person is upset by the dick picks, they are upset with the double standards.
          But then the 2014 season/ GF was the year of double standards.
          RL player drops the ball, knock on, Burgess drops the ball , penalty.
          RL player smacks someone across the face with a forearm in the tackle, penalty and weeks on the sideline/ Burgess whacks SBW and everyone turns a blind eye.

I want us to crush them and have them crying like the sooks they are
          I'm glad someone else remembers that incident and agrees with me - Sammie should have been cited by the MRC and given his poor record would have missed the GF. But no, the fairytale, the 42 year drought had to transpire for the good of the game

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

I'm glad someone else remembers that incident and agrees with me - Sammie should have been cited by the MRC and given his poor record would have missed the GF. But no, the fairytale, the 42 year drought had to transpire for the good of the game
            Lets also not forget his head clash with James Graham in the first half. Should have gone to the HIA and probably would not have returned but alas... good for the game to see souffs get up and for Rusty’s illegitimate kids to grab the Glory.
            Last edited by rented tracksuit; 09-17-2018, 05:35 AM.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Lets also not forget his head clash with James Graham in the first half. Should have gone to the HIA and probably would not have returned but alas... good for the game to see souffs get up and for Rusty’s illegitimate kids grab the Glory.
              Rusty's Book of Feuds should contain a chapter titled Cover-Ups, Shams & Scum.

Comment

It drove me mad, especially only one person in the media mentioned it once (and that was a little known journalist) and never again
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Exactly this one

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ra...e666b6070b8cad

Comment

Rusty's Book of Feuds should contain a chapter titled Cover-Ups, Shams & Scum.
                    And a recipe for the perfect Diggers cocktail.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                      id feel dirty communicating with that so called club!
                      first time I’ve communicated with anyone named thumper

Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post

So the fact they are footy players makes it alright does it? And this is just a silly thing because they are footy players. Where in my post did I say a dick pick worried me? Go on, back your comment up!
                        By asking me "why do you keep saying it is a non event?" indicated to me that you had a problem with it but if a dick pick doesnt worry you then we are in agreeance.

Comment

Working...
                        X