The time has come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The time has come!

tonights the night, the crowd is 85% Rabbitohs as always. How sad you rorters send off your home stadium by getting way outnumbered by Rabbitohs hahaha you dirty latte sippers.

Have fun at the game! I can’t wait to rub it into your face how the pride of the league march into the grand final

Why don't you piss back off to the welfare office mate?

How pathetic are you trolling on another team’’s forum?

Rabbits are a vermin in this country and you are a prefect example of that.
    Last edited by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva; 09-22-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Glory View Post
      tonights the night, the crowd is 85% Rabbitohs as always. How sad you rorters send off your home stadium by getting way outnumbered by Rabbitohs hahaha you dirty latte sippers.

Have fun at the game! I can’t wait to rub it into your face how the pride of the league march into the grand final
      cant wait to add this match to your book of tears

#SOFTS
      #GETBACKINYOURBURROW

Comment

how the pride of the league march into the grand final
        Just to get pumped by Melbourne.

Comment

Suck my rooster coock!!!

Comment

This deserved to be stuck at the top.

Comment

What now toofless?

Lol@souffs

bet we don’t see you around here for while. Off ya go... straight to bunnings to drown your sorrows.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Wow, what a fizza. ...

Talk about premature ejaculation.

This is quite possibly the stupidest post of the year....
                Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

you stupid
                  EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Thank you for the laugh.
                    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

DID souffs turn up?
                      The game was very one sided!

Comment

Working...
                      X