No announcement yet.

Happy Grand Final Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully its worth the flight !! Great weather compared to nz and looking forward to a beer in the sun

Comment

Carn the chookies
      Easts to win

Comment

My future Roosters halfback is ready to go. Go Easts.

Comment

Enjoy the day everyone.
          When you trust your television
          what you get is what you got
          Cause when they own the information
          they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
            After being on my phone reading gf stuff for the last 2hrs my wife finally got the sh*ts with me.

My response was "don't you know that today I'm married to Easts?"

She isn't happy atm, but have I actually said anything wrong?
            gold SSE4E.

i might use this today and think of you

Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

ive got as many nerves and butterflies as the players! noce to see spo many of my beloved chookpen already there on footy show this morning!

Comment

Go Chook!

Comment

Originally posted by Frozen Chook View Post
                  Time to hit the road for the trip down,

We should enjoy the moment as between 1976 and 2000 we only appeared in two.

As a club post that period we have been the envy of many club supporters with our clubs success.

The club has run a great campaign this year.

Enjoy the day.

EASTS TO WIN
                  Yes good post.

Fans who were there during the 80s and 90s would know how important it is to enjoy the day. Because the next one might be 20 years away like it was between 1980 and 2000

On days like this I always like to reflect on those days. And how good it is to have a winning team now.

GO EASTS

Comment

I’m starting to get nervous now.
                    Go you mighty Eastern Suburbs Roosters!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post

Yes good post.

Fans who were there during the 80s and 90s would know how important it is to enjoy the day. Because the next one might be 20 years away like it was between 1980 and 2000

On days like this I always like to reflect on those days. And how good it is to have a winning team now.

GO EASTS
                      Yes I had to wait 20 years from 1980 to 2000 to see us make another grand final after witnessing my first as a 14 year old.
                      We have been in a few since then but only won two. I don’t want to see us lose another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post
                        And 27 years between victories.

Comment

I will going with my daughter. I’ve copped a bagging all week about being a roosters supporter.My response to them when they say we have no fans I respond with it’s a quality fan base rather than quantity. Shuts the haters up for a moment.

Comment

Wearing my Easts jersey around Manly this morning raised some eyebrows haha . Jealousy bigtime. Been there through the shit times in the 80's, which makes all the recent success even sweeter. Go Easts

Comment

Go Easts!!!

Have a great day fellow posters
                              "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                                After being on my phone reading gf stuff for the last 2hrs my wife finally got the sh*ts with me.

My response was "don't you know that today I'm married to Easts?"

She isn't happy atm, but have I actually said anything wrong?
                                Tell her you will put the phone down for intimacy and that this may help to settle your nerves. Not that this tactic worked too well for
                                me unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X