Fcuk that just happened!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fcuk that just happened!

Surely the greatest modern era Chooks win!

We basically just totally dismantled the dynasty team of the last decade at full strength.

They were never in it.

We played our best footy in two seasons exactly when it counted.

My God. What a time to be alive!

2013 was pretty awesome because it had been awhile, i felt more emotional that night because of gthe lean years inbetweeen.

But what we've just done...........i don't think its sunk in quite yet. It's something tremendous.

Comment

Mate that was clinical. Brutal.

Comment

They had nothing.

Comment

It was unreal..knew we would
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

2013 was special, but this was better.

Comment

i was at rthe 75 grand final and this one ranks up there with that one!

Comment

I'm in awe at that performance!

Given the occasion that's the greatest Roosters performance I've ever seen.

Cronk is a bonafide Roosters legend. Keary might be the best half in the comp. The forwards were brutal! And the back 5 is the best I've ever seen.

The crowd was ****ing awesome. Just an amazing performance and one of the best nights of my life!

Comment

It still hasn’t sunk in for me that we just won the grand final . What an unbelievable performance. I just home from the game and I am about to enjoy watching the replay . What a night . Up the ROOSTERS !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                    Surely the greatest modern era Chooks win!

We basically just totally dismantled the dynasty team of the last decade at full strength.

They were never in it.

We played our best footy in two seasons exactly when it counted.

My God. What a time to be alive!
                    Did you cry tonite like 2002? It was very emotional the way the team performed,credit to Robbo he made them peak like a runner in the cup.
                    The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

Comment

Working...
                    X