To the Guy in Bay 13 at Allianz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Guy in Bay 13 at Allianz

Who yells, 'To slow Jake !' every 5 minutes,give yourself a massive uppercut ,and all those other idiots who constantly bag him! Jake Friend was my MOM tonight ! Take a bow our mighty Captain cause you are a two time Premiership winning Hooker! I hope it shuts up all those farking haters!
    The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

I hear that guy a couple times a half as well. Said it earlier this year, Friendy is part of our soul.
    Originally posted by jism
    I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Jake Friend had his best game of the season, in my opinion. He was absolutely outstanding! It may even have been his best game in our colours. Can't believe his NRL player rating was only a 7! I thought he was an 8 or more.

Comment

I criticisee him a bit earlier. But my god has he proved me wrong, he was up there with keary for me
        Last edited by RoosterFanNZ; 10-02-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X