Fan day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan day

Is there a Fan Day today? What’s the plan? Where and what time? Do the players get involved

10am, Allianz Stadium forecourt. Usually all the players turn up rocking the darkest sunnies available.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
      10am, Allianz Stadium forecourt. Usually all the players turn up rocking the darkest sunnies available.
      Hahah and so they should

Hopefully the NRL drug testers stay away for the next 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
        LOL yep they'll all rock up late wearing sunnies. Last time was hilarious because Maloney was still rocking it from the night before. Still remember his 'I'm pleased to announce that Sonny Bill has signed for 3 more years... 3 MORE YEARS.... 3 MORE YEARS... 3 MORE YEARS!!!!' (before somebody took the mic away).

Comment

Gave it a miss Was luicky enough to be in Bondi Junction and realised where the team bus would stop and when the players got off there was about 50 people to welcome them Got to shake a lot of the players hands and thank them for winning which was enough for me. Thought about going this morning but after that and the fact that I was happy to farewell the SFS last Saturday night by booting vermin out. Hope everyone who went has a good day
          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Fox news covered the teams arrival live.
            Great scenes.
            All the players wearing sunnies.

Comment

Was there. Good turnout - maybe a thousand + fans, all of them very happy. Biggest cheers went to Cronk, Keary, Aubo and JWH.

Comment

Wasnt well set up like 2013 but it will do.
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                X