Ryan Matterson v Angus Creighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
    If you offered every club the choice of either Crichton or Matterson i guarantee you every club would say Crichton. Its the right move.....plus like Radley and Tedesco, Angus is one of us- grew up as a big roosters supporter. Well done to Matto,he has a premiership ring and im told he got a real fat contract at the Tigers-way above what the Roosters were paying him. Ill be interested to see how he performs with the Tigers roster. I wish him the best
    I tend to agree. Although I think Matterson will continue to develop into a really good player (I was surprised how young he is) I think every club goes Crichton. Lets not forget he played origin this year and Matterson is now where near SOO. I just think after Rothfield's comments people are getting nervous about his cultural fit. The club culture is stronger than anyone individual. Look what they did with Fergo, Jake, Tets, even Latrell. They also no when to cut and run (think Carter, SKD, even Pearce to a degree).

Comment

Originally posted by The Marshall View Post

I tend to agree. Although I think Matterson will continue to develop into a really good player (I was surprised how young he is) I think every club goes Crichton. Lets not forget he played origin this year and Matterson is now where near SOO. I just think after Rothfield's comments people are getting nervous about his cultural fit. The club culture is stronger than anyone individual. Look what they did with Fergo, Jake, Tets, even Latrell. They also no when to cut and run (think Carter, SKD, even Pearce to a degree).
      i know the Crichton family and this 'wont fit in' bullshit is just that....bullshit. i can remember people saying similar things about Cronk when he signed

Comment

'He won't fit in' is just embellished media spin. But somethings going on.

Comment

Working...
        X